11: Smile

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Sleep well. Good night, Tae" Jungkook beamed in a sweet voice, waving his hand like a child while stepping back with the widest smile ever. 

Earlier.. when Taehyung agreed on being a friend to the raven-haired, he practically showed his happiness by hugging Taehyung. Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable but he doesn't have the guts to push other.. why? Maybe because he was finally trying to move out of his bubble.

Taehyung waved back and shut the door when Jungkook moved towards his car which was parked a little far from Taehyung's house. It was just a matter of a second when the door was knocked again.

"What's now?" Taehyung frowned when he opened the door and saw Jungkook smiling sheepishly.

"Can I have your phone for a second please?" Jungkook batted his lashes, trying to be cute and Taehyung was just surprised to see his actions. Somehow, he gave him the phone and Jungkook quickly grabbed the phone, after typing some number he called the user and in the next moment his own phone buzzed.

After canceling the call, he again typed something on Taehyung's phone and gave it back to him with a bunny smile before sprinting out of the house as if nothing happened. Taehyung was standing there, dumbfounded. Once again he saw Jungkook entering his car but this time drove away.

"What's wrong with him?" Taehyung muttered and shook his head before locking the door. The first thing he did was to see his phone. There was a new contact number saved as

"💜Bunny💜"

"What the hell?" Taehyung scoffed but smiled afterward.

Taehyung was tired so he decided to sleep early. In bed, his mind was busy thinking about earlier, a small smile still there all the time.

"Good night Taehyung," Sighing lightly, he wished himself and tried to revert his thoughts but soon his phone buzzed making him look at the lit-up screen.

💜Bunny💜

'Good night Tae.. have sweet dreams...❤'

Message from his new friend crept a smile on his lips. It was a new feeling for him... receiving a good night message from someone wasn't a bad experience, it was new but it was not that bad. Licking his lips, he turned off his phone, placed it on the side, and closed his eyes.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

The next morning everything was like every day except for one thing that everyone noticed.. what was that??

An informal and sweet smile on Taehyung's lips.

Yeah, he was smiling since the morning after receiving a bouquet of the same purple flowers with a cheesy yet sweet note.

" For Tae

These flowers are for the one who's heart is softer than these petals. Who's presence is more fragrant than these flowers...

From Bunny"

Yeah, the note was quite cheesy but Taehyung liked that after all, it was the first time someone praised him like that. Everyone always praised his external beauty but no one ever praised his inner self. Jungkook was the only person to take that initiative and maybe... Taehyung was just waiting for someone like him??

He received the bouquet from the guard and after reading the note he placed those beautiful flowers carefully in his waiting room oblivious that every worker was looking at him in awe.