10: Chance

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung left the hospital after spending some more time with his mother. Hoseok was silently waiting for him outside but when he heard him crying again, he left him alone to give him some private time, and also not to give him a reason to be embarrassed once again. 

When he reached home, he again found a beautiful bouquet of purple flowers on his doorstep. Besides all of his difficulties, those flowers succeeded in making him smile. He already knew who was the sender but still he carried the bouquet inside the house with a smile.

"Stop doing that Jeon Jungkook... before I fall for you," Gazing down at the beautiful bouquet, Taehyung muttered while caressing on soft petals of flowers.

It was noon, so he decided to take a nap. The time flew away quickly and his eyes fluttered open to the voice of someone jumping inside the balcony. Nervously, he quickly got up from bed to find that it was already 8 pm. Silently grabbing his one and only baseball bat for his safety, he started walking towards the balcony. Some grunting and shuffling sounds were clear to be recognized which alerted him more. 

Thief??

He gulped in fear.. no doubt he was still in trauma from yesterday's incident and now he is not in good condition to tackle a thief on his own.

With a shaking hand, he opened the door, ready to hit the person on the other side and...

"AHHHHHHHHHH" The unknown person and him both screamed when he hit the male with the bat with closed eyes, not bothering where the bat was actually hitting.

"Damn! Tae.. stop.. it's me!" The male grunted, must be dodging the hits. On hearing a familiar voice, the brown-haired finally opened his eyes and met with a pouting Jungkook.. wait... Jungkook?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Taehyung yelled at him, placing one hand on his own chest when he threw the bat, baffled by the view.

"WHAT AM I DOING?? YOU ARE THE ONE BEATING SHIT OUT OF ME." Jungkook huffed while maintaining his posture and trying to enter the room.

"Excuse me.. take a site please," Jungkook said while moving Taehyung a little bit so that he can enter.

"And where are you going? No.. what are you doing here at this hour? And why?" Taehyung arched his brow, looking all clueless at the male entering his room as if he own it. 

"Come on! Are you really that much dumb or have you just done a special diploma in being dumber?" Jungkook tried to joke but after seeing a very serious expression from Taehyung.. he quickly turned to the bed, and placed some bags on it, letting a dramatic huff out of his lips. 

"Ok.. don't give me that look, it's scary," Even after his efforts to make the environment light when Taehyung just stared, Jungkook said with a pout.

"Jeon Jungkook..." Taehyung scoffed.

"Come on man... I knocked on the door 100 times, pressed the bell button 200 times, and then I thought to call you.. but ops I remembered that I don't have your contact. I was freezing outside so I thought to try this way too." He pointed towards the window, explaining it all with hands moving here and there. 

"And here I am...after a beat," Jungkook gave a proud smile as if the beating was nothing. 

"And why do you have to be there in the first place?"

"To bring this?" The rave-haired showed him those bags.

"What is it? As long as I remember, you don't have anything that belongs to me." Taehyung sighed, closing the window before trudging to the intruder.