24: Past

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung went back to the restaurant, making sure he look normal even after he cried on his way to the restaurant. He can't just forget everything so easily but he will try his best, even when it hurts and will take some time, it would be the most difficult thing to ever forget. 

Sighing deeply, just when he entered the restaurant, his phone buzzed and he took it out to see the message.

Unknown

'Wishing a beautiful morning to the beautiful boy. Stay safe and take care👉🏻 yoo. Ahmm. I mean Good morning.'

Words were enough to make him smile and he knew who was that. He quickly saved the number as Jimin, but couldn't bring himself to reply. 

That day passed as usual and Jin came a little late but looked very excited.

"I am so happy Tae. After a very long time, my father is coming for a family dinner. He would be so happy to see you too." The older one beamed.

"But hyung I think I would be like a nuisance between you."

"No way.. don't think like that. I am sure he will like you. So we are going home early. Ok." With that Jin left to receive a call before the younger could protest more. He had no choice so agreed to give it a go.

Later in the night, he went home and took a shower to change into a comfy white hoodie with sweatpants, and went to check the kitchen as he wanted to make the dinner best for Jin and his father.

"Everything is ready?" He politely asked the cook who quickly nodded with a smile, assuring the arrangements and it barely took a while when he heard a horn outside.

"I think he is here." He muttered and went to Jin's room to call him. Jin was done changing so he said that he would be there in a short time to which the brown-haired left the room.

Almost there to greet the old man, Taehyung forgot to put his phone on charging so he rushed back to check that while Jin went to the living room to welcome his father.

"Finally.. I thought you forgot my address." Jin pouted childishly when his father handed his coat to the maid and chuckled at his cuteness.

"My baby, I can't forget about my one and only dear son. Come here, you cute grown-up man." Mr. Kim laughed when a chirping Jin hugged him tightly.

"It feels like years even though, we just met last weekend," Jin stated, pulling back, a smile still latched on his plump lips which matched the beaming one of his father. 

"Same goes for me. I am sorry Jin-ah, I was just busy with some deals. Ah if you could just take over completely so I can take rest." Mr. Kim sighed dramatically, again trying his luck.

"No.. you know I can't do more than what I am doing." Jin exclaimed with a smile, gesturing for the old man to take a seat. 

"Here have a seat. He is just coming." Jin added.

"He?"

"Oh yeah.. The boy I told you, he looks like Jae. His mother died and he was suffering from a mental breakdown. Doctors said he needs attention and he was alone, so I took him here. He is so nice and humble." Jin narrated the whole thing shortly and Mr. Kim gave him a look but didn't respond much.

"You can't just keep anyone in your house son. It could be dangerous." The older Kim said after a while but before Jin could say anything, Taehyung came into the living room and politely bowed to greet the new man.