9: Conversation

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes to a totally different environment. The room wasn't of the hospital but it seems like a room of a luxury mansion. He slightly got up with the help of his arms but his throbbing head didn't let him do so... and his hand quickly grabbed his head that was slightly wrapped in a bandage.

Where am I?

He tried to remember the last things as the dark alley and dark night started to storm out in his eyes.

Jungkook?

With that, he heard the door opening, and his gaze quickly turned to look at the same figure entering the room with a tray in his hands.

"Oh, you wake up. Thank God. You frightened me last night." Jungkook acknowledged while placing the tray which was full of fresh breakfast, on the nightstand.

Taehyung again tried to get up and this time Jungkook quickly helped him, noticing his light struggles. 

"I am fine. Thanks," Taehyung's voice was quite hoarse, maybe due to long sleep or maybe due to that strong grip that he felt last night.

Jungkook frowned when he heard his voice but soon he smiled. He cursed under his breath, recalling the sight he witnessed the last night, something very agitating. 

That bastard..

"Well, I can see. How much you are fine." Jungkook sighed, trudging to another door and taking some clothes from the closet that was like a whole room.

"Here take these clothes and you can use that bathroom. After that, we will have breakfast together." Placing the soft, comfortable clothes on the side couch, Jungkook said and Taehyung was still processing, how to ask him about last night.

"Come on. We can talk later. Don't worry." The silence was odd, so Jungkook cleared his throat when he saw him in confusion, saying those words he left the room, to give the brown-haired some time. 

It was a very awkward moment for the male, but feeling defeated, Taehyung slowly got up and went to the bathroom but didn't take those clothes.

After getting fresh, he came out and found Jungkook with another tray of food in his hands. He was sitting on the bed where Taehyung was sleeping before.

Jungkook looked up at him hearing the soft footsteps, he again frowned when he saw that Taehyung didn't change his clothes but he shrugged it off, not wanting to press the matter. Placing that tray on the side, and patting the mattress with a smile, Jungkook looked at Taehyung. The latter wanted to protest but can't.. how he can protest against his savior?

Feeling no way for now, he silently sat on the bed, definitely quite distant from the other.

"Here, eat it." Jungkook placed the tray of food in front of Taehyung who was looking at his lap while fidgeting with his fingers... looking so innocent and fragile. Jungkook was just looking at him in awe.

"How?" Taehyung started with a frown.

"Your luck," Jungkook answered with a smirk.

Taehyung looked up at him with a different look.

"Ok ok. I was just passing by that alley to meet you but when I heard your voice from that street I quickly turned back." He explained seriously. 

"And why you were going to meet me?"

"Of course to see you. It's been days since I saw you as I was busy with my business." Jungkook huffed with a pout. 

"It's not like we are friends or something.. why you are acting like one?" Taehyung almost snapped at him. It was really irritating, it was always irritating whenever he had to bring this out, to say those words. But this man was literally making it very difficult for him, for his efforts, for those efforts he put all those years to make himself what he was now.