33: Another fear

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

It was like a deja vu for Jin and Jimin as everyone saw how Taehyung stumbled on hearing the news no one was expecting. Jimin was the one who was shocked by his reaction.

"I-i will come. Pl-please." Jin quickly nodded his head, not thinking much, and he quickly left the apartment with Taehyung. The other three males looked at their backs, slightly taken aback by the reaction of the youngest one among them all. 

"I never expected to see you again," Yoongi exclaimed with a frown after a few moments and Jimin chuckled bitterly, almost sneering back.

"Well, the same goes for me. I thought you will never be able to show me your face after-" Jimin sighed, feeling the deeply confused gaze of Namjoon.

"Whatever. Never thought that Taehyung is stuck with your company." To avoid the awkward situation, Jimin scoffed and left.

"You know him?" When the blond left, Namjoon asked Yoongi who rubbed his temple. 

"I don't know if I really knew him... ever," The answer was more confusing but the manager decided to leave the topic for now.

"Let's go.. we have to sue someone." Namjoon nodded with a smirk at Yoongi's remark.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Taehyung never thought that this day will come when he was literally praying again... for the safety of the other. After his mother, Jungkook was the second person who shook him internally, shuddering him to the core in fear of losing permanently. 

Jin was glancing over him timely during the whole drive, he could feel that Taehyung was so much worried and was fighting his urge to cry. He decided not to speak as the younger could break down at any moment if he do so, staying silent seemed better for now.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Taehyung stormed out of the car. The hospital was the same where his mother was admitted.. another bitter memory hit him, making him clench his fists in distress. 

Jin patted his shoulder, sympathizing with the situation. "He will be ok." Taehyung didn't say anything but silently trailed behind him.

They finally found the operation theatre, and to their luck, they saw doctors transferring Jungkook to another room. Chanyeol was there as his number was in the emergency numbers, also the one to inform Jin as well.

It wasn't a lie, that he was beyond surprised to see Taehyung. How he could be there when Jungkook literally broke him badly? On top of that, he also could see the glint of strong emotions in those brown eyes that went soft after meeting Jungkook and were still glimmering the same.

"Operation is successful. His head is badly injured and will some time to heal properly, rest is assured. I hope, he wakes up soon." The doctor informed them after a while and left.

Taehyung was sitting outside of the room with Jin and Chanyeol. Soon, other friends of Jungkook's circle also came... all worried for him.

"How is he?" Baekhyun asked huffing.

"I think.. he is fine," Chanyeol replied, a frown still etched on his feature. 

"Oh, Taehyung.. how are you?" Sehun asked the boy who was deep in his thoughts and didn't hear him at all, resulting in a sad expression forming on his face. 

Sehun was the one who almost cut off all of his ties with Jungkook after hearing what he did with Taehyung but the news of the accident caught him back, after all, their friendship was years old.