13: Fear

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Everyone gasped on hearing Taehyung's words. Sehun choked on air, Baekhyun's elbow slipped from the table and his chin hit the table as his face was resting on his palm. Jackson was just watching wide-eyed while Chanyeol was trying to digest the words.

Jungkook was surprised as well, but a smile soon broke onto his lips and he looked up at the boy in his arms. Taehyung gazed up at the voice of something breaking and that was the glass Chanyeol was holding before. His trance broke down and he got panicked, quickly backed off from Jungkook, and took back steps in a daze.

He is gonna reject me..what I have done.. no no no...

A new storm of thoughts started hitting his mind, taking more back steps, and turning on his heels he rushed towards the door.

Jungkook was just watching him with a surprised look but when he felt that the brown-haired was running away. Shaking his head, he tried to chase the male. 

"Tae?" He called out.

"I am sorry... I blabbered something that I shouldn't." Taehyung said in a low voice while reaching the door, trying his best to just leave the area as soon as possible but his movements halted when someone back-hugged him.

"No need to be. In fact... Thanks. Thanks, a lot for everything Tae. Thank you so much." Jungkook breathed on his neck and Taehyung felt weak again. Closing his eyes, he sighed in relief that he didn't get rejected like he used to reject in his school life. Deep down, he was really scared to accept it all, to confess it all, really very afraid of getting a rejection, something he always feared. It wasn't like he meant to hurt the hearts that were attracted to him, he was just afraid to fall, fall badly when he needed to do a lot. 

"Ar-are you fine with it?" With some hesitation, he finally asked.. almost ignoring all others that were enjoying the whole scene.

"Who wouldn't be? Finally, you realized it." Jungkook chuckled, kissing Taehyung's hair gently, who let another small sigh of relief fall from his lips. The raven-haired slowly turned to look at his face, moving some locks from his eyes and tucking them behind his ear.. he leaned more and kissed his forehead. The touch was so gentle that Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling loved.

"No more tears," Jungkook demanded while wiping the remaining tears from others' cheeks and Taehyung smiled at his words, finding his heart going that thing again.

"Today you will have your dinner with us." He said and left with Taehyung to inform Jin, who gladly gave him permission.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was eating in awkward silence, as Chanyeol was boring his eyes on Jungkook who was smiling at nothing. Baekhyun and Sehun were staring at Taehyung who was eating shyly while stealing glances from each other. Jackson was just busy with chicken...

"So... H- how about your family?" Sehun started but regretted it as soon as his words escaped from his mouth when Chanyeol gave him a death glare. He was aware that Taehyung was always sensitive about this topic even back in school.

Taehyung stopped eating, his grip tightening on the chopsticks when the words fell in his ears.

"I am sorry but-"

"It's ok. What about Jin Hyung? He is nice, right?" Chanyeol quickly changed the topic.

"Yeah, he is." Taehyung smiled and everyone felt relieved, not before giving Sehun another warning glare.