chapter 43: The Revelation

"Are you hungry?" He queries from the bathroom, loud enough for me to hear.

"No, not anymore," I reply as I look in my bag for something to wear after the bath I am going to take when he finishes in the bathroom but I sigh deeply as I realize that I have nothing to wear, I did not bring clothes with me, nothing more than my bikinis.

I thought we would spend the day together and then we would get back on the cruise, it was my plan, I was planning to sleep in my bed, in my room, not in this beautiful and cozy chalet which is giving me nothing but pure warmth. My bag falls on the bed, I groan and take deep breaths as I try to think of how I am going to sleep, what am I going to wear.

"I'm not hungry either, it miraculously ceased," he chuckles, I can hear it clearly.

What am I going to do, this is a mess, a catastrophe. I will not be able to wear my denim shorts, it is practically still wet and well, I will not sleep with panties and bra only, there is no way, I am not comfortable enough for that, I do not think it is respectful enough. I am aware we are now together— which is so weird for me to proceed yet it excites me— but still, we just started dating, we officially became a couple minutes ago, it seems too fresh.

"I'm not going to order then. Are you sure you don't want to eat?" He asks again, something falls on the wooden floor, he groans loudly, it reaches my ears.

"I am sure, I will not be able to eat, my stomach is full, I do not know how though," I say.

"Maybe it's because of what happened between us earlier, this little sweety scenario," he says and chuckles again. Yes, this is definitely because of that. Emotions and excitement filled my stomach, throwing my hunger away.

I look down at my body, I am still in my yellow bikinis only, sitting on the edge of the bed, white sheets under me. Julian's bags are sitting on a chair a few meters away from the bed, a sport bag and a black backpack that look pretty full. I wonder what he brought with him and if maybe I will be able to take something just for the night, if he allows me to take something from him.

After all I have no more alternatives, his clothes are the only clothes here so if I do not want to stay naked for the rest of the night, which is pretty frigid by the way, I have to ask him, fingers crossed he will accept.

I stand up, my bare feet making full contact with the cold and glossy dark wooden floor. I start walking towards the other side, I walk past the small kitchen and enter the small corridor. The wooden sliding door to the bathroom is slightly open, did he forget to close it or was that a way to tell me I can join him? No, the second option sounds too... tacky.

I walk in, the light is on, brightening everything from the wooden wall to the wooden floor, to him standing in front of a mirror fixed to the wall, in front of the bathroom sink. He is shirtless, hair damp, droplets of water falling down his forehead. His lower part is covered by a white towel, attached firmly by the waist. He is once again breathtaking to me. I look like a psychopath or a vivid stalker standing here, half of my body hiding behind the wall, looking at him as if he is the most wanted thing on earth.

But one thing is weird, in front of all this beauty and perfection, there is one thing that catches my attention moments later and I cannot tell if I just gasp or nearly choke on my own breath. My hand find place on my mouth as I try to stay calm and try to understand what I am seeing. Julian is standing in front of the mirror, rubbing his face as if he just applied cream on but oh my God, he is unshielded, his sunglasses are not on his face anymore, there is nothing hiding his eyes anymore.

It shocks me, it really does because I never thought that the day I will see him without it it will make me feel that way, shocked to the bone.

I guess I have breath too hard because he curses under his breath and almost fall backwards in the bathing tub. He regains his posture and look the other way, his hands palming the surrounding, searching for something.