chapter 84: Goodbye Love

"Oh damn it," he says with fear.

"What is it?" I ask him, my voice is now holding curiosity and a zest of fear as well. This is stressful.

"We need to move, there will be a tsunami!" He shouts and grabs my hand in his.

A tsunami? What the hell! How can there be a tsunami? This is not right. I follow him with difficulty as he is practically running and I comprehend that we are making our way back to the house which shocks me completely.

"We cannot go there," I tell him.

"There's no other places I can bring you!" He shouts to overcome the loud noises of the wind.

The soil shakes again, louder and stronger this time, my heart is shaking with it and my breath is increasing crazily. Oh my God, is this how I am going to die, because of a tsunami?

We arrive in front of the house and Sether opens the door for me. He lets me in first and honestly, I would have feel better outside. There are so many objects here that we can easily get knocked out by one.

He closes the door behind him and looks around; he is sweating, or maybe it is only the rain that soaked him up and down.

"Let's go upstairs," he says and rushes upstairs, hand still around mine.

As we run up the stairs, I hear some screams outside and at this exact moment I realise what is actually happening, I realise the disaster a tsunami can make as I remember the one in Thailand; my grandmother was a victime there; she lost both legs.

Something is forming in my stomach, this is weird and so scary. My mind cannot process the situation because it is hard to understand that you are about to be hit by violent and high waves; it is hard to process that you are about to die, because apart from a miracle, most people die in a natural disaster...

We enter the same room we were supposed to be sleeping in tonight and he closes the door. What is the point of closing it? Nothing can stop the waves, right?

"You know how to swim, right?" He asks me, he is definitely sweating.

"Yes." I do, but I do not thing my swimming skills will do something against what is about to happen.

"This is stupid," he mumbles to himself and marches towards the wall and puts his ear against it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to hear something, just to know."

I sigh and fall on the bed; I have never been so afraid in my life. I said it, death is not what I am afraid of, what I am afraid of is the way I am going to die and dying suffocated under water is a very bad ending. Very.

I take my bag off my back and take my phone out of it, if it is going to be the end of me soon, I better write something to my father and my sister.

With my shaky fingers, I click on Chenle's name and starts typing.

To Chenle:

Hey big jaw, you know I love you with all my heart, from the day my eyes landed on you when you were in mom's arms at the hospital and until now to see you growing up as a young, independent and amazing woman.

I wish you the best in your life and no matter what, I will always be here for you, you will have another angel above your head to keep you safe. All my beautiful carnets are under my bed; just in case you still want them because I remember how bad you wanted me to give you one or two; you can have them all now.

Dad, I love you, you are the best father one could imagine to have; you are everything good mixed in one body. You do not have limits and no matter what you do, you always to them for your children. Thank you for the yell and the cries, for the happy moments and for the bad ones; you are everything a kid will want; you are our father forever and ever.