The End.../ Announcement/ Author's Note

T H E  E N D

Hey guys, hope you're fine. So, here we are, we reached the end of this book and I'm so happy & sad at the same time.

Now, to get back to the ending, I'm just going to mention that it's a really bad ending, many will say: 'It can't end like that.' Honestly, I'm coming back to this and I'm rewriting this note for the people who will one day, maybe, read The Saint Jones. Let's get to the announcement part, loves.

A N N O U N C E M E N T

When I first finished this book, I had this idea that it couldn't end like that. For some reason, the author side of me wanted to develop their story in depth.

But after two years, I realise, with lots of maturity, that Sether and Cher's story has to end there. That's it. I believe that a good ending is not always right. Some stories have to end the way The Saint Jones ended. Both these characters have been through so much; so much pain and torture in their lives, so as their creator, I want them to leave peacefully, knowing that they found love on an incredible journey.

I know many of you will understand, and I hope you do because your opinion is everything to me.

Also, The Saint Jones is the first book in the Imperfect Series. Book 2 is going to be the story of Justin & Morgan (Side characters). Whirlwind Of Imperctions. (Which is currently available. Check it out)

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who read my book. For me, it was impossible to write another book. I remember when I finished Escape in November 2019, I was uncertain of what my future on Wattpad would be, but out of nowhere, the idea of The Saint Jones came into my mind.

In the beginning, I was scared to write & publish this book here because people were fearing that it'd be so close to The Titanic. But I tried my best to make it different: the characters were different, and so was the plot.