chapter 64: Have Me

Night came before we even realise it. We spent the whole day on the rooftop of the cruise, hidden from everyone's eyes.

We did nothing much and that was the most exciting part. Lying on the chest of your man while he whispers sweet words in your ear and keeps caressing you is the best thing I have ever experienced. At one point, we even fell asleep into each other's arms and he woke me up later, when the sun was slowly fading away.

I do not have enough words to express how happy I was and still is right now. Through the whole ride back to his room, I thanked him over and over again. This moment up there was so refreshing and freezing but I collect the good out of it; we are connected now, much more than before.

For a moment when we were cuddling, it felt like we were definitely meant to be together, him and I forever. For a moment we forgot about everything, about Zeke and all. Maybe we needed this little misunderstanding for us to become how we are now.

I shake my head and the person in front of me reflects my exact movement. I smile, she smiles. I put my tongue out, she puts her tongue out. My reflection in the mirror is happy and is practically glowing. This feeling feels weird but I am liking it and I am definitely planning on cherish it.

Outside it is dark like a universe without lighting. The temperature has gradually dropped since this afternoon and now, I am almost freezing. I avert my eyes from my reflection in the mirror and grab the shirt beside me, I release my hold on the blue towel that was surrounding my body and put it on the chair beside the sink.

One by one, my arms enter the sleeves of the large grey shirt and once this is done, I put my underwear on, then I button up the buttons. I allow myself to look back at the mirror. This fit me so much, has if it was made for me. No, not made for me, this is exaggeration.

Tonight again I wanted to change, to change something with me, anything. So I decided while I was showering that I would take my make up off. Thankfully this lipstick is not waterproof, it was easier to take it off with water and a piece of toilet paper.

I smile once again at myself and turn around to leave the bathroom. When I get in the other room, I find him on his bed, shirtless and in his dark sweatpants only, sprawled on the bed, on his back, delicately holding a book in his hands.

The speed a normal heart can beat goes from 60 to 100 beats per minutes, mine is probably going over 200 as I stare at him.

Life is a mystery sometimes.

"Stop staring at me like that and come here," he says without taking his eyes away from his book.

"How do you know I am staring at you?" I ask playfully as I make my way to him and chaotically fall on the bed, making us both bounce slightly.

"Sixth senses," he looks at me, beautiful eyes like emeralds are piercing through mine.

"What are you reading?" I try to look in but he pushes the book away, preventing me from seeing a thing.

"Books like this aren't for you, beauty," he says seductively against my lips.

"I read everything."

He keeps holding my eyes, challenging me. As discretely as I can, I move in closer to him and when the opportunity hits, I go forward and grab the book out of his hands. I sit up quickly and try to read the title but he grabs my neck and pushes me down on the mattress, tickling my thighs and stomach.

"Oh my, no! Here it is. Here it is!" I release the book and it falls somewhere on the bed.

Right away he stops but does not take his hand away from my thigh. I look up at him from the bed, trying to regain my proper breath.