chapter 77: Dark Hole

Sether

She's been acting weird since last night when she was drying my hair. I have no idea what I should do though, the situation is sensitive. I mean, I don't want to hurt her feelings, I don't want to create something that doesn't exist.

I turn my head to my left and watch her discretely, she's looking through her bag, making sure that she has everything with her, while I'm sitting on the floor not so far from her, wrapping my clothes in my luggage.

She makes me want to hug her until she tells me to stop, but this morning while we were still in bed, I tried to hug her waist, she told me she wasn't feeling well, that she needed a bit of space. I want to laugh because I've never felt helpless in front of a woman before, she makes me sick even.

Looking at her like that, her back to me, it makes me feel weird. Since I got to know her, I don't think she ever did that to me. I, on the other side, I was pretty distant with her, this I have to admit, but she never walked away from me and that worries me.

I did nothing that could've annoyed her, I was gentle and sweet with her, so I can't pinpoint out what is the reason for her sudden coldness towards me. I keep looking at her, mentally praying that she will look back at me, but she doesn't, she's just doing her thing in her corner.

Maybe I should go there and sit down in front of her and force her to look at me, talk to me, to open her heart, but I'm not that kind of man, and never will be, I'm not going to force her into something, this isn't the point of being in a relationship.

So, instead of pushing her on the edge, I stand up and make my way out of the room without her knowing it. Actually, I'm pretty sure she heard the sound of the closing door. Quickly, I take my sunglasses away from my chain, put it on and I go down the corridor.

I've never been stressed before while walking alone in the corridors, I've never felt this anxiety. But now, I know I have eyes on me, I just hope that he'll give me a break until we come back and I'll stop working here. I've been thinking abundantly and I'm completely sure that this job is not for me.

I've been staying because I always thought that I'd find nothing more outside, that no job would want me, but when Cher talked to me and told me that she'll help, it all change in my mind, that's when I comprehend that there are better jobs somewhere else, just need to search at the right place.

I arrive in front of the door and knock on it quickly, my eyes going from my right to my left, making sure that I'm alone.

The door opens after a while and a panting Justin appears in front of me. I frown as I look at him, from head to toes and he's naked from the chest and has a pants, with the lace undone. His hair is a mess, they are going pretty everywhere and his lips looks as red as ever.

"You let me in please?" I ask.

"Y–yeah, I–..."

"You're okay?" I ask but then I hear noises inside.

I try to look behind him and I see a movement, but the door is halfway open so it's hard for me understand what I just saw. Then I hear a voice saying that she's ready–goodness I can't stop the smirk that is forming on my face.

"Get in." He moves aside and gives me place to walk in, but for a moment I think about it; maybe I should leave him alone with her, but when I think back to Cher, I just walk in without thinking twice because I mean, I need to be away from her for now, maybe this will make her feel better.

I walk in and he closes the door behind me. Then my eyes settle on her, her little body sitting on the lower bed, her hands wrapped around each other, placed on her laps. She looks at me for a moment and then she looks down. I chuckle faintly and take off my sunglasses, hooking it in my chain.