Prequel

Susie and Kris exit the unused classroom after seemingly waking up from the Dark World. They won. They enslaved the King and brought peace to the lightners and darkners. Definitely something Kris expected to happen after walking into a closet with a bully.

"Well Kris, I gotta get back home. It's late. See ya tomorrow."

Susie started walking down to the exit, then she froze. She then walked back to Kris.

"Hey." She places her hand on his shoulder. "Let's go back there tomorrow, alright?" She says with a warm smile.

Kris nods with a happy expression, and waves her goodbye. He looked back at the closet. He couldn't believe what just happened. Kris felt himself ache from his adventure today. His brain was tired trying to comprehend how Susie started acting nice around him, and how they just lived a fantasy. Kris wanted to tell others about it, but his story probably wouldn't be believable.

As Susie walks out of the doors, Kris gets a call from his mom.

"Hey m-"

"Kris Dreemurr! Where have you been?? Why weren't you answering my calls?"

"I'm sorry mom. I was hanging out with a friend and didn't have my phone on me."

Toriel was surprised. "A friend you say? Well okay then. You still need punishment so you'll have an early bedtime tonight, okay?"

"Okay mom. I'm on my way home." Kris said as he made his way through out the double doors.

"Hurry sweetie." She hung up the phone.

He put his phone in his pocket and walked back home. Kris told himself that walking home was something he should do a lot more often. The scenery was amazing, and it even looked weird to him because of how he was used to pink trees. Kris couldn't stop thinking about what the hell just happened. It was like an awesome dream that came true. He still could't believe it, but he didn't care. Getting to meet someone like Ralsei and learn more about Susie was a blast for him. Man, that was some day... I still can't believe that happened. Kris pinched himself. He chuckled. Yeah, not dreaming.

Later...

Kris opens the door to his home to see Toriel on the couch, reading a book.

"Hello Kris! I'm glad you're back home. I ate your pie after school so I just decided to bake another for you. You can eat it now, then head to bed okay?"

Kris nodded as he sat down to eat. As he ate a slice, he couldn't help but wonder what the hell happened today. It freaked him out a little, but at the same time, it was so amazing to him. Kris loved the whole idea of living in a fantasy. Being a knight, slaying dragons, defeating evil, all of that cheesy stuff. He was glad he actually got to experience it. He shoveled down two more slices, then quickly head upstairs.

"Goodnight Kris!" Toriel yelled.

"Goodnight mom."

Once Kris got upstairs, he decided to look at himself in the mirror. "Was I really just in another world?" He moved the hair out of his eyes. "And... was I blue?" He stood there for a good solid minute and then realized he forgot about the sword and shield he had. He tried to pull them out of thin air like he usually did, but to no avail. "Huh. Makes sense." He reached into his pocket and found a crumpled up piece of paper. He flattened it out. It was a list of everything he had. He reached into his other pocket and found a pencil. Interesting. Kris head to his room and put the paper and pencil in his drawer. He hopped into bed and didn't even bother to get under the covers. "What a day." He felt exhausted. Wonder if I can convince my mom to let me stay home. No way I'm going to school tomorrow. Kris put his phone on his drawer and instantly fell asleep.