Chapter 2 - Susie

Susie POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

 "Shit."

I turned my alarm off as fast as I could.

It's only Tuesday. And it already felt like a Friday. Of course, It's time to get to school. Might as well get out the house as fast as possible.

I dunno what to wear. Dress? Eh, nah. Not my style. I don't have any ideas.. Hmm. Ripped jeans and jacket it is I guess.

I get dressed and get ready in the bathroom. Then I cover my eyes with my messy hair. "Lookin' pretty good heheh. Eh. Alright lets just get out of this house."

I sneak downstairs and spot my dad sleeping on the floor with empty bottles scattered all over. I grimaced when I see him just lying there.. he probably just fell off the couch.

"Okay I need to just grab a snack and leave." I whispered to myself, quiet enough to keep dad asleep. He's a heavy sleeper I'll be fine. I guess these chips will do.

I quickly left the house with no hesitation. 

Time skip

On her walk to school, Susie was thinking about the events that happened yesterday. "How could something like that even be real?" She said to herself. "Maybe I could go back there soon. Shit I should probably apologize to Kris for slamming him into the lockers..."

"I wonder if Kris will be at school today."