Reunited

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung wait for me!"

"Don't worry Kookie. Hyung will always wait for you. Hyung has something to show you. Follow me."

The two kids wandered deeper into the forest until they reached a beautiful lake.

"Hyung it's beautiful here."

"This is our secret only ok Kookie. Pinky promise that you won't tell anyone." One of the kids stuck out his pinky. The other wrapping his own pinky around the other.

"I promise Hyung." The voice started to fade away.

-

"Hyung I promise I'll come back so don't cry ok. When I come back we'll be happy again! Pinky promise Hyung!" The younger sticking out his pinky.

"Pinky promise Kookie." The other wrapping his own around the other's.

He watched the younger climb into the car and waved at him. He waved back until they were out of sight. That's when he broke down. Tears falling out his eyes.

"I hope you keep your promise Kookie." The boy cried.

I woke up from the loud noise of my alarm clock. Ugh that memory again. I have been having that same dream these days. Wonder if it means something. I took a glance at the clock and realized I would be late if I didn't get up now. I got off my bed and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower since if I don't hurry my brother would leave me behind. I got out the shower and did the rest of my morning routine. After that I walked back to my room in search for a perfect outfit for today. I decided to wear light blue ripped jeans with a white oversized sweater as the top. I slipped on some white converse to finish off my look. Finally I sprayed on some scent blocker so no alphas would smell my scent.

"Taehyung come down now or else you won't get your breakfast." Jin Hyung yelled out loud.

"I'm coming Hyung!" I shouted back just before grabbing my backpack and started heading downstairs. Oh I can smell the deliciousness of Jin hyung's cooking.

"Good morning Tae." Jin said as he placed the plate of food on the kitchen table.

"Morning Hyung." I replied back, looking at the plate before digging in.

"You know for an omega you sure eat like an alpha."

My face turned red at that nonsense. "Don't bring up such nonsense up Hyung." I quickly ate my food and placed the plate in the sink.

"You ready to go?" Jin Hyung asked while getting his own bag. I nodded in response and and we both headed out the door. He dropped me off in front of my school. I walked inside smiling at people who smile at me. But some people are are staring at me. I'm not sure why though. At my locker, my best friend arrives.

"Taeeeee you're finally here." Jimin said as he jumped on my back.

"Jimin be careful!" I scolded at him. We started talking about what we did on our weekend until someone slammed me against a locker. I looked up and saw an alpha pinning me against the lockers.

"Well what do we have here?" He smirked.

"A-alpha..." I managed to stuttered. I gulped. As an omega it's very hard to disobey an alpha.

"Release him B-bogum." Jimin stuttered. We were both mate less so his scent was making us submit to him.

"Let him go Park Bogum or else I'll get Jaehyun on your ass!" A familiar voice yelled out loud. I turned my head and saw my savior, Lee taeyong walking aside Jung Jaehyun. The two of them were mates so Taeyong could do anything to anyone and jaehyun would protect him from the dangers since jaehyun was a strong alpha.