Tae's birthday

Third POV (Ik it's kinda a big time skip but I couldn't wait any longer!)

It was finally Taehyung's birthday. He woke up to someone shaking him awake. Luckily it was winter vacation so he didn't have to worry about waking up late for school.

He released a whine and turned to his side, not facing the person who woke him up, hugging the body size plushie. Unfortunately the person tried shaking him again.

"Hyung five more minutes~" Taehyung whined.

"Angel it's time to wake up." The person softly said.

Taehyung's ears perked up and opened his eyes, blinking as he wasn't used to the light yet. He closed one eye back and looked over to shoulder. He saw Jungkook sitting next to his bed.

"Koo....'M tired." Taehyung mumbled before dropping his head back down onto his pillow, hugging his plushie even closer to his body.

How adorable! Jungkook smiled at the sight of his precious angel being all cute and cuddly.

"It's already past 11 angel." Jungkook said, letting one of his hands play with Taehyung's hair, Taehyung not minding but actually liking it a lot. He accidentally let out a few purrs of satisfaction.

"But Kookie I don't wanna get up." Taehyung mumbled, almost falling asleep again as Jungkook's hand was relaxing him even more.

"But Jin Hyung wants you to come downstairs." Jungkook continued to play with his hair, slowly pulling the covers down with his free hand.

Taehyung didn't reply back so Jungkook looked over and saw him fall asleep again. Jungkook chuckled at his angel's cuteness. He got up, slowly removed the plushie from Taehyung's grasp, and carefully picked him up like he was a baby.

Taehyung whined but wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and his arms around his neck, nuzzling his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, trying to get as comfortable as possible.

"What are you doing koo?" Taehyung mumbled, no longer sleeping.

"Jin Hyung said he wanted you to come downstairs. He didn't say that you had to be awake or I couldn't carry you." Jungkook said, his hands going underneath Taehyung's soft thighs. "You don't mind right angel?"

Taehyung didn't say anything but nodded his head, drifting back to sleep.

"Happy birthday angel." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Thank you Kookie...." Taehyung managed to say before sleeping again.

Jungkook let out a chuckle, left his room and went down the stairs.

"Happy birthday Taehyung!" Jin, Namjoon, Jimin Taeyong, and Jisung shouted, scaring the omega in Jungkook's arms.

Taehyung mumbled a thank you and quietly laid his head back down.

Three just watched as Jungkook carried Taehyung like he weighed like nothing while the other two took out their phone and started taking pictures to add to their Taekook album. I think we all know which two that is.

Jungkook sat down onto the couch with Taehyung on his lap who was still sleeping or at least trying to sleep. Jungkook moves him a little further down so Taehyung's head was on his chest instead of his shoulder.

"Why were you carrying him?" Jimin blurted out, not liking how close they were.

"Cause he's sleeping and doesn't want to get up." Jungkook replied, playing with Taehyung's hair knowing it relaxes him.

"Breakfast is ready!" Jin yelled out, causing everyone to run towards the kitchen except Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin kept watching the two but soon left the living room, not wanting to see that sight.