Foreigner

Third POV
Side note: this means they're speaking in Mandarin 

It was finally the week of Yuta's birthday. Taehyung wouldn't stop teasing Yuta about finally meeting his mate and Jisung wouldn't stop being jealous about it.

Right now they're at Jisoo's cafe since Taehyung said he'll treat Yuta as a bonus and Jisung kept complaining to bring him along since they were a trio.

"Seriously Tae, stop it." Yuta groaned, laying his head on the table.

Luckily the food hasn't arrived yet so he didn't accidentally plop his face in some pastries.

"But you'll finally be meet your mate!" Taehyung squealed.

"Yeah Hyung I'm jealous. I still have to wait two more years." Jisung pouted causing Taehyung to pinch his cheeks.

"Ok boys here are your orders." Jisoo said as she and Rose placed down three drinks and two plates with pastries on top.

"Thanks Noona! Thanks Rosie!" Taehyung smiled which the two girls awed at. Jisung and Yuta also thanked the two girls.

"I guess you guys are right. I think I'm just nervous." Yuta said, nudging the cake with his spoon.

"Exactly. Your birthday is in a few days. Now eat your food. I didn't buy it for you to play with it." Taehyung scolded at the older who started eating.

"Sorry TaeTae." Yuta joked, finally taking a bite of the cake.

"I don't understand how you guys can eat so much sweet stuff." Jisung said as he drank his coffee.

"Sweets make me happy." Taehyung smiled, taking a bite of his cake.

They continued talking until Taehyung got a call from his brother.

"Yes Hyung?" Taehyung said.

"Tae come home at 6:30. We're going out to eat dinner with Yoongi and Hoseok." Jin said.

"Ok Hyung I'll be home in a bit." Taehyung said before hanging up. "Ok I can't finish this otherwise I can't eat dinner later." Taehyung pouted, pushing the plate away. (They went to the cafe pretty late so it's around 6)

"Then can I have it?" Yuta asked while smiling.

Taehyung nodded his head and pushed the plate towards Yuta who kept eating. But he kept his milkshake.

"How's the cooking lessons going Sungie?" Taehyung asked, not wanting to go home just yet.

"Ugh terrible. I don't understand why I have to learn how to cook." Jisung complained. (This is me to my mom...I hate cooking)

"It's terrible at first but in the end it'll be worth it. You would wanna cook for your mate right?" Taehyung tried to convince cooking wasn't that bad.

Yuta wasn't really part of the conversation since he kept stuffing his face with the cakes Taehyung bought him.

"You're right Hyung! I wanna be the best mate for my mate!" Jisung said.

Taehyung giggled at what his friend said. He checked the time and gasped.

"I better get going now guys. I'll see you on Monday." Taehyung hugged his two friends who hugged him back. (It's Friday. Ok I do a lot of time skips but IT HAS TO BE THAT WAY!!)

Taehyung got up, picked up his backpack, and quickly left the shop, running back home. He's been working on his running since he had nothing to do these days.

"Tae there you are!" Jin exclaimed once Taehyung entered the house.

"Sorry I'm late Hyung." Taehyung apologized.