My mate

Ok y'all kept asking for double update so imma give ya guys one ;) Enjoy!

Third POV

The alpha dropped the towel onto the floor but quickly regained his senses, immediately searching for the one who owned the scent but he had an idea of who it was already.

And he was right, over there on the couch was his beautiful mate who was busy watching something on his phone to stay awake. But something was happening that made the alpha very jealous.

Jisung was sitting next to one side of Taehyung while feeding the omega his cake and on the other was Yuta watching the video on Taehyung's phone as well but he was a little too close to the omega for Jungkook's liking.

Just when he was about to walk over there, a hand pulled him back so he turned and saw Jimin there with tears threatening to fall out his eyes.

"So you were lying to me." Jungkook said in a cold voice so Jimin would leave him alone but that didn't work at all.

"L-look I know w-we're not m-mates but you promised me we'll be t-together on your birthday!" Jimin stutters, not being able to make eye contact with the alpha whose gaze was too intimidating.

"I never promised such thing. Now I'm going to my actual mate." Jungkook pulled his hand away from the omega who just whimpered, now walking away towards his mate.

B-but the only one here w-without a mate is.... Jimin's fears were coming true as Jungkook approached his best friend who just smiled at the alpha, probably unaware of what's going on.

"Angel can we talk?" Jungkook said in a calm voice but deep down he was mad at how close these two alphas were to his mate.

"Sure alpha! I'll be back guys." Taehyung stood up, leaving his phone on Yuta's lap since the alpha was still watching the video that was playing.

Jisung just nodded his head. As soon as the alpha and the omega walked, Jisung shook Yuta's arm, wanting to get his attention quickly.

"Hyung! Hyung! Look!" Jisung pointed at the two mates who were heading upstairs to have their talk.

Yuta looked up and felt his eyes widen.

"We have to tell Taeyong Hyung." Yuta said, Jisung quickly agreeing.

They both got up and went to Taeyong who was on his boyfriend's lap, just the two peacefully cuddling until the two younger alphas ruined it.

"I swear I never get peace—" Taeyong muttered before his brother cut him off.

"Taehyung Hyung and Jungkook Hyung are talking." Jisung said, thinking Taeyong would immediately get it but he did not.

"So? They're always—"

"Pabo! Look at the time!" Yuta shoved his phone in Taeyong's face who just pushed it away so he could actually see it.

Once he saw the time, a little bit past midnight, his eyes widen and he started squealing, bouncing up and down since he was too excited. Jaehyun released a groan and held the omega's hips so that he'll stop moving,

"Yes! I've been waiting for this for almost a year already!" Taeyong grinned his best friend was finally gonna be with the one he loves.