Stranger

Taehyung POV

"Hyung wake up! We're here!" Someone shook me awake. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking them to get used to the light. I lifted my head off Jisung's shoulder and yawned.

"Thanks Sungie wait where's Jungkook and jimin?" I asked, not seeing the two in the front.

"I told them to go look for the others in the parking lot while I wake you up. Come on they're waiting for us." Jisung pulled me out the car.

We looked for our friends and fortunately found them in a few minutes.

"Finally you guys are here! Let's go!" Jaemin screamed, pulling jisung with his hand.

"Hyunnngggg!" Jisung complained, following jaemin and jeno.

"Don't mind them. Jaemin always act like his mother." Taeyong said.

"Oh by the way while we were waiting for you we made groups that we would travel in. Jisung is with Jaemin and jeno and you're with Jimin and Jungkook." Doyoung said, clinging onto his boyfriend.

"Sorry Tae but I promised Jae we'll be alone when we get to the carnival." Taeyong whispered in my ear.

"No worries. I know you haven't been spending time as much as you guys usually do since you're always with me." I patted his back. "Now go to your man." I pushed him, making him stumble but thankfully Jaehyun caught him.

"Ok let's all get going. We're gonna meet up at the center when it's time for the fireworks." Johnny said.

We all separated in our groups and started exploring the carnival.

"I'm cold." Jimim shivered. He was wearing a loose black long sleeve shirt like me except mine is white.

"Here wear this." Jungkook took his hoodie off, his shirt riding up a bit, exposing his abs a bit which made me blush. He put his hoodie on Jimin which was way too big on him and went to his mid thighs and made Jimin have sweater paws. I looked at Jimin's face and saw it turn red. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I guess I want his scent on me too.

We walked around for a bit until we came across a game booth that if you knocked down the pins you get a prize.

"Kookie can you win me that?" Jimin pointed at the giant teddy bear hanging at the top of the shelf.

"Sure princess." Jungkook replied. I didn't say anything but watched Jungkook easily win the game, winning the teddy bear for Jimin.

"Thanks Kookie." Jimin went on his tip toes and kissed Jungkook on the cheek. Yeah they're definitely not best friends. More like lovers. I rolled my eyes but didn't let them see it. Instead of watching them act so oblivious to each other, I turned around and watched all the scary rides they had. Wow I wouldn't want to go on those. Especially the one that went in two loops and other crazy things.

"Let's go on that!" Jimin pointed at the one I said I didn't want to go on.

"Oh let's go." Jungkook said. "You coming Angel?" He asked me. I think he forgot I was in his group.

"No you guys go ahead. I hate rides like that." I shuddered. That was one of the reasons. The other was sitting with some stranger since knowing those two they would sit next to each other.

They nodded and ran off to the line. I walked over to the exit of the ride to wait for them to be done. I played some games on my phone while waiting for them to go on but I can feel stares from other people more specifically alphas. I could tell one of them was approaching me. I was scared but I ignored the lustful stare the alpha gave me when suddenly someone wrapped their arm around my shoulder.