Alpha help me! (M)

Third POV
Ok so I'm kinda rustyyyy but hope y'all don't mind that 😏 Also no male pregnancy in this book so sorry to those who want Taekook to have a child 😔

A week has passed since Jungkook's birthday and the couple has never been happier. They go dates together, cuddle together, basically they did everything together.

Right now Taehyung and Jungkook were texting each other even though they just saw each other a hour ago.

But suddenly Taehyung stopped texting back so Jungkook was confused. He checked the time and thought the omega fell asleep since it was pretty late for the omega.

He'll just text back tomorrow. I'm going over anyways. Jungkook shrugged it off and threw his phone onto the side of the bed, grabbing his controller and started to play his video games.

But Jungkook was wrong. Taehyung wasn't sleeping nor was his phone dead. His heat just came out of nowhere.

Taehyung whimpered, his hand dropping his phone onto the floor to grip the bed sheets, the burning pain churning in his stomach, his body feeling way worse than the first few times and he wasn't sure on why.

Taehyung didn't fall asleep as quickly as he usually did when he wasn't on heat because of the pain and the heat. He quickly stripped off his hoodie which he usually didn't do along with his boxers since it was getting really hot, basically sleeping naked on his bed.

Once he couldn't bear with the pain anymore, the omega passed out on his pillow.

It was the next day and Jungkook was still confused on why Taehyung still didn't text him back.

But he was currently at Taehyung's house and just when he was about to knock on the door, Jin suddenly opened the door and went out, closing the door right away afterwards.

"Hyung? Are you ok? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked since he didn't know why Jin made himself come outside.

"Tae—"

"Is my mate alright? Is he hurt? Is he sick?" Jungkook's face was filled with worried as soon as Jin slightly mentioned the omega's name.

"He's not sick but he's on heat." Jin explained.

"Oh." Jungkook then looked up at Taehyung's window, noticing how Taehyung didn't slightly open it like he usually did when he was on heat. "I guess I'll go then." Jungkook didn't know if he could control himself anymore. Especially since the omega was his mate therefore affecting him the most.

"No stay!" Jin pulled him back before Jungkook walked away.

Jungkook was confused on why Jin wanted him to stay since it's already risky for him to even be near the house right now.

"Why Hyung?"

"Just....first come inside." Jin opened the door and quickly pulled the two in, closing the door.

That's when Jungkook noticed how strong the omega's scent was which was weird since it was usually never this strong or didn't usually spread around the house.

"Why is his scent stronger?" Jungkook blocked his nostrils so he couldn't breathe in his mate's sweet scent.

"It's because he's marked now and now his heat is stronger." Jin replied.

"Oh....I didn't know that would happen." Jungkook felt sad since that meant Taehyung was in even more pain than last time.

"Can I trust you with my brother Jungkook?" Jin asked in a serious voice.

"Of course you can Hyung. I love him with all my heart." Jungkook didn't realize the words he just used.

"Ok I'll allow it then." Jin said since he could tell how much Jungkook meant those words, how much he loved the omega.