More fluff

Third POV
Bruhuhuhuhs I legit can't write like I used to. I have gotten way busier with school plus I'm having a harder time coming up with new ideas for certain chapters. That's why some chapters are shorter than others. Also if I don't update as much as I usually do, those are the reasons. So I appreciate it if you guys don't keep asking for updates right after I update.
Anyways enjoy this chapter!

Once Jungkook's wolf was completely calmed down, they got up though it took a little convincing from Taehyung to be let off the alpha's lap.

"I'll walk you home Angel." Jungkook smiled, holding Taehyung's hand as they walked which was another common thing between the two so Taehyung wasn't fazed or embarrassed at all.

"Ok Kookie." Taehyung yawned, clearly exhausted from working all day.

The two walked all the way from the library to Taehyung's house in complete silence but it was definitely a comfortable one.

Once they arrived at Taehyung's doorstep, Taehyung turned around to face the alpha who looked sad to be separated from the omega. That's when Taehyung had an idea.

"Alpha would you like to stay over? Some of your stuff is still here in my room." Taehyung said very softly and quietly but the alpha heard it all.

"I would love to." Jungkook smiled, happy that he gets to be with the omega even more now.

Taehyung also smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hand again and pulled both of them inside.

"Hyung I'm home! And I brought jungkookie with me!" Taehyung yelled after stepping in his house.

"Good to see you Jungkook-ah." Jin peeked his head out the kitchen. "Will you be staying the night?"

"Good to see you too Hyung." Jungkook waved. "And yes I will be staying tonight if that's ok with you Hyung."

"Please. You practically live here already." Jin exaggerated. "You guys go take a shower first then dinner will be ready in a bit."

Taehyung and Jungkook nodded their heads and went up to Taehyung's room since that's where Jungkook leaves all his stuff.

"Do you wanna go first?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah it's fine Angel. I have to call my parents first so you go ahead." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung then nodded his head, took out a clean pair of boxers and a hoodie that obviously belongs to Jungkook and ran to the bathroom.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and called his parents like he said he would because he ain't a lying hoe.

After a good 10 minutes, Taehyung came back, his tan soft legs on display since he wasn't wearing any pants, his fluffy brown hair covered by the massive white hood. (I changed his hair color y'all. Just imagine the color from Dynamite)

"Kookie you can go now." Taehyung plopped down on his bed, rolling over so he was laying on his stomach.

Jungkook didn't respond and watched how the omega's thighs and ass jiggled at the slightest  movements.

Sometimes I just wanna smack that thick ass of his and watch it jiggle under my touch. Jungkook thought, unconsciously licking his lips at his dirty thoughts.