Summer pt. 2

Third POV

Jungkook then started walking around the beach, bored out of his mind until....

I wanna find my Angel. Jungkook smiled at the thought of his angel, looking around until he saw Taehyung sitting on the sand, a sand castle in between his legs as they almost surrounded the castle, looking at cute as ever.

Jungkook could tell Taehyung went into the water since his hair was wet and his clothes were drenched as well.

Jungkook quietly snuck up in the unexpecting omega. Once he was close enough, he let out a quick but quiet boo since it was right next to his ear.

Taehyung let out a yelp, knocking down his bucket of water which was right next to his leg, the water ruining his castle which he worked so hard on.

Taehyung pouted after seeing his castle getting ruined. He turned around and saw a laughing Jungkook on the floor.

"It's not funny alpha." Taehyung crossed his arms, trying to look intimidating but looked cute instead.

"It kinda was Angel." Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind, his muscly thighs next to Taehyung's soft ones.

"You ruined my castle!" Taehyung's eyes were starting to form tears. "I worked so hard on it!"

"I'm sorry angel." Jungkook frowned, not liking the sight of the omega crying, wiping his tears away, turning the omega around so they were facing each other. "How about I help you make a bigger one?" Jungkook suggested, wanting the omega to be happy again.

"Thank you alpha!" Taehyung then hugged Jungkook, finally realizing Jungkook was shirtless, his face going red. "Alpha can I have a towel? I'm cold." Taehyung made sure his voice sounds extra cute and baby so Jungkook wouldn't say no.

"Sure thing angel." Jungkook got up and headed towards their stuff where almost everyone was.

Taehyung then grabbed his building tools and crawled over to a new location where they can rebuild his sand castle because why the fuck not.

He was too busy looking for the perfect area that he didn't even notice an alpha staring at him from just a little up ahead or specifically his ass which was practically on display since he was on all fours and his swimming suit was sticking onto his ass.

"Well what a naughty omega we have over here." The alpha said, his scent filling up Taehyung's nostrils, as he stood in front of the omega.

Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust since he did not like that scent at all.

He didn't know the alpha was talking about him so he ignored him as he sat down and startled looking for rocks and seashells for his sand castle.

"Hey omega I'm talking to you." The alpha became angry since Taehyung was ignoring him.

Taehyung just continued searching, humming a random song as he did. When suddenly a hand tightly grabbed his jaw, forcing him to look up at the alpha who had anger in his eyes, him releasing a whimper.

"You do not ignore me omega. You're my omega now and I'm your alpha now." The alpha snapped at the omega, assuming he didn't have a mate since he didn't see any mark and couldn't smell another scent on him, an alpha scent.

Taehyung who didn't really wanna say anything but something did made him.

"But I already have an alpha." Taehyung pouted, thinking that this alpha was being crazy.

"Yeah? Then where is he?" The alpha smirked since he was sure Taehyung was lying about having an alpha.

"He's right here." Jungkook's voice became known to the two. "Now get away from my omega." Jungkook growled, threatening the slightly shorter alpha, Taehyung's heart beating faster as he heard what came out of Jungkook's mouth.