Heat pt. 2

Third POV
If y'all can't tell, I really like spoiling y'all :))
Enjoy!

"No go away!" Taehyung cried, covering his ears with his hands, not wanting to hear yuta's voice.

"It's lunch time. You have to eat lunch." Yuta sighed, holding a bowl of japchae in one hand while the other kept knocking of the door.

"I want my alpha!" Taehyung cried. "Want his scent!"

"Then tell me who your alpha is and I'll go get a hoodie from him or something." Yuta sighed. "But only if you finish this bowl of japchae."

"You promise?"

"Yes I promise."

"Ok ok!" Taehyung smiled for the first time that day, excited to smell his mate's scent.

Taehyung unlocked the door and took the bowl out of yuta's hand but closed it once more so his scent wouldn't come in.

Once again, Taehyung thought it smelt weird or funny but quickly ate the food. Luckily Yuta didn't make that much so Taehyung was able to finish it after ten minutes or so.

He opened the door and gave the bowl back to Yuta who stood there waiting for Taehyung to finish.

"Ok tae. Who's your alpha?" Yuta sighed.

"Kookie! J-jungkookie is my alpha!" Taehyung said excitedly. "Jungkookie is my mate!"

Yuta's jaw dropped at the name of Taehyung's mate since his so called best friend Jimin had the biggest fattest crush on him. It was so obvious so basically everyone knew about it.

"O-ok I'll go get his hoodie for you." Yuta stuttered a bit but quickly got over it, going downstairs and leaving the house and making his way to school.

Luckily for yuta, it was lunch time for seniors right now so he should be able to ask Jungkook to come outside and ask him to give him his hoodie which would be weird but Yuta did promise him.

Taehyung was so happy and excited that he kinda forgot about the pain in his stomach for a few minutes, dancing around in his room, ignoring the wet substance sliding down his thighs no matter how times he wiped it clean.

Meanwhile on his way to school, Yuta took out his phone and texted Jungkook to come outside. And luckily for him, Jungkook agreed without asking anything. Cause he didn't want to explain Taehyung's heat to his actually mate.

Just in a few minutes, Yuta arrived at school and Jungkook was waiting outside but there was also Jimin out there.

Oh boy. Here we go. Yuta breathes out before walking up to the two. He knew about the fight that happened between Taehyung and Jimin and obviously agreed with Taehyung not just because he was his friend. Who rejects their mate then gets jealous of it and then tell someone to stay the hell away from them? Only idiots that's for sure.

"Hey Hyung. So why did you ask me to come out for?" Jungkook asked. "Also do you know what's wrong with Taehyung? You usually walk him to school everyday." Jungkook said that last part with a jealous tone.

"Uhh Taehyung's fine but he's umm sick!" Yuta quickly made up an excuse. "And he wanted something to comfort him and so he wants your hoodie so give it to me." Yuta straightforwardly asked.

"What?! No!" Jimin protested.

Yuta rose an eyebrow, internally rolling his eyes at Jimin.

"Why not Hyung?" Yuta asked.

"Cause what am I supposed to do if I get cold?" Jimin rolled his eyes, thinking it was an obvious reason.

"But you're already wearing a hoodie!" Yuta pointed out.