Jealousy problems pt. 1

Third POV

Dang it I forgot Jungkook's advice. Taehyung turned around and was immediately relieved. It was actually Jungkook with with an serious face on.

"Angel I told you to always have someone with you. And here I catch you alone. It could have been that Bogum bastard instead of me." Jungkook scolded. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Jungkook said softly which Taehyung awed at.

"I'm sorry Kookie. But I told Yuta to catch up with his old friends." Taehyung said.

"And where's the kid?" Jungkook asked.

"Well Sungie has dance practice today so he couldn't walk me home." Taehyung figured out who Jungkook meant.

"Why didn't you call me like I told you to?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice.

"I-I thought you were with J-Jimin." Taehyung stuttered. "And you know Jimin doesn't like it when we're alone."

"Don't worry about him and what he thinks. He can't keep me away from you. You got that angel?" Jungkook said in a stern voice. Taehyung nodded his head.

They started walking to Taehyung's house and somehow their hands ended up in each other's.

On the way there, Taehyung asked Jungkook a question.

"Kookie where is Jiminie anyways?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Jungkook.

"His parents were free so he left with them. I had to stay behind to help a teacher." Jungkook replied.

That's why he's with me. Because Jiminie isn't here. Taehyung frowned.

"And if you think I'm only here because Jimin isn't here and I didn't want to be alone, you're wrong." Jungkook suddenly spoke up as if he read Taehyung's mind. He stopped the both from walking and held Taehyung's hands in both of his.

"I'm with you because I care for you. Not just because Jimin isn't here. Got that angel?" Jungkook said in a stern voice which caused Taehyung to release a whimper but nodded his head.

"I want words for every answer angel." Jungkook sternly said.

"Yes alpha I understand." Taehyung whimpered.

"I'm sorry Angel. You wanna get ice cream? My treat." Jungkook tried to calm Taehyung down.

Taehyung immediately smiled and nodded his head but then remembered what Jungkook said.

"I want ice cream Kookie!" Taehyung giggled, slightly tugging on Jungkook's sleeve, acting like a kid which made Jungkook chuckle.

"Ok let's get you ice cream." Jungkook chuckled, dragging Taehyung towards the direction of the ice cream shop.

They arrived at the shop after a few minutes and Taehyung wouldn't stop squealing after they entered the shop. Luckily almost no one else was there because of the fairly cold weather.

"Baby is that you?" A voice called out.

Jungkook froze and immediately got jealous at the person calling HIS Taehyung baby, a scowl appearing on his face.

They both turned around and Taehyung smiled and ran towards the person hugging them while Jungkook let a breath of relief.

"Hyung!" Taehyung giggled as the person ruffled his hair.

"Hey Jungkook." The person waved with his free hand that wasn't playing with Taehyung's hair.

"Hey Hyung." Jungkook waved back.

Wait was I jealous of Yoongi Hyung calling Taehyung baby? Jungkook thought. I can't be jealous of someone that isn't my mate!

"What are you doing here Hyung? You usually don't eat sweets." Taehyung asked.