Anonymous pt. 1

Taehyung POV

It was the next morning when I woke up to Jin Hyung shaking me awake.

"Wake up child! You're going to be late!" Jin screamed in my ear. Wait late?! Shoot I forgot to set my alarm last night. I immediately sit up on my bed, grabbing my phone to check if I'm actually late.

7:00 a.m.

"Hyung~" I whined, throwing one of my pillows at Jin Hyung who was laughing so hard on the floor.

"I'm sorry Tae but it's too funny to tease you like that." Jin said, wiping a tear that slipped out his eye. "By the way, here." Jin said, handing me a light pink envelope. An envelope? Probably has a letter inside of it. Why would anyone use a letter these days?

"What is this Hyung?" I asked, taking the envelope in my hands.

"Just read it." Jin said.

I opened the envelope as carefully as I could, not wanting to rip the paper. I pulled out a white piece of paper that was neatly folded. I opened the letter and read the it in my head.

Dear Taehyung

You might be wondering what this is and well I'm not a hundred percent on what is it either. Also you might be wondering who this is too but I'm not telling you that just yet. I guess you can me Mr. Seagull for now. I'll give you more letters over time and hints about myself but just wait for me. Oh and one more thing, please do not tell anyone about this.

From Mr. Seagull

After I finished reading I giggled at the name they used but I was also confused. Who was this mystery person?

"Hyung who gave you this letter?" I asked, looking up Jin who was standing there.

"That's for me to know and you to figure out." Jin said. "Now go get ready for school while I'll cook breakfast." He left my room after that.

I got out of bed and slowly stretched out my arms and back. I should get dressed. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of black jeans along with a white long sleeve shirt. On top of the shirt I wore a baby blue vest made out of wool.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to the kitchen, not without my bag of course

Once I arrived downstairs, I smelled something burning which wasn't like Jin. It was more like Namjoon.

"KIM NAMJOON I WAS GONE FOR ONLY A MINUTE AND YOU BURN MY FOOD!" Jin yelled at his mate who was probably sulking.

Ah that's explains the smell. I entered the kitchen and saw that my guess was correct. Namjoon was trying to get Jin's attention but Jin just kept ignoring him. What a funny sight.

"Oh good morning Taehyung." Namjoon said after noticing me after giving up on getting Jin's attention.

"Morning Hyung." I smiled, sitting at my usual spot at the table. Namjoon joins me at the table and we start talking.