Dinner

Third POV

"Tae I'm- oh my god joonie look!" Jin squealed to his boyfriend.

"What is it love?" Namjoon asked, then looking over his shoulder. He sees Tae sleeping on Jungkook's lap with his arms wrapped around his waist.

"My babies are cuddling how adorable! Come on! I have to get pictures before they wake up." Jin whispered, slowly walking towards the two youngest with his phone ready in hand. He took a lot of photos from different angles. "Ok I'm done now. Let's cook dinner now joonie. And try not to break anything this time." Jin sighed, walking to the kitchen with Namjoon right behind him.

"We'll see Hyung." Namjoon mumbled, not really wanting his mate to yell at him when he breaks something.

Taehyung POV

While I was sleeping I heard some clicks of a phone. I'm sure it's Jin Hyung taking pictures of me and Kookie but I could care less at this point. I snuggled back into jungkook's neck, trying to fall back asleep but of course something happened.

"Kookie! Where are you?" Jimin shouted while running down the stairs.

"Be quiet Jimin. I'm trying to sleep." I mumbled, hoping Jimin doesn't really need Jungkook right now because it's really comfy on his lap.

"Is that Jimin?" Jungkook woke up to the sound of Jimin shouting. I nodded my head in response.

"Hey Tae I heard- oh you must be Taehyung's friend. I'm his older brother Jin and that over there is my mate." Jin introduces himself and namjoon Hyung.

"Nice to meet you Jin Hyung. My name is Jimin." He smiled.

"By the way will you be staying for dinner?" Jin asked, cooing on the inside at Jimin's cute smile.

"Ahh Sorry Hyung. My parents called me to go home now." Jimin bowed.

"It's fine Jimin-ah. Just have a safe trip back home. You're an omega right?" Jin asked cautiously. Jimin only nodded in response.

"Oh you're leaving? I'll walk you home then." Jungkook said while pushing me off his lap and stretched his body. "Let's go princess." Jungkook smiled. Though I'm sad Jungkook pushes me off his lap, I'm glad to know Jimin will be safe when going back home.

"Thanks Kookie." Jimin said while kissing his cheek. I watch both their faces turn red before heading out the door. Why did it hurt to watch that?

"Oh Hyung I'm coming back so make me food too." Jungkook chuckled before leaving with Jimin.

Once the door closed Jin asked, "Princess? Are they dating or something?"

"No they're not dating. It seems like they will in the near future though."

"Then why is Jungkook calling Jimin princess now?"

"Apparently Jimin felt left out when Jungkook gave me my nickname." Not realizing I exposed myself.

Jin rose an eyebrow. "What nickname did he give you?"

"Angel." I whispered so quietly you would think I didn't say anything however Jin Hyung heard it perfectly.

"Ahh my ship!" Jin squealed. His what? "Anyways help me make dinner. You know Namjoon isn't good at cooking."

"Ok but is that smoke I smell from the kitchen."

"SHOOT! KIM NAMJOON I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" Jin shouted while running back to the kitchen. What a good couple. I watched the two putting out the fire and clearing out the smoke. Oh well Jin Hyung can handle the cooking. I'll just sleep again. I moved my whole body down, trying to get the comfort I had earlier on jungkook's lap but it seems like I can't get comfy enough. Ugh freak you Jeon Jungkook. Now I can't get comfy without you. I'll just take a shower then.