Found you

A little extra info: as a pure blooded alpha get closer to 18 (again this only goes for my book, at least that's what I know of), they can start to smell their mate but not in human form but in wolf form. They also get clingier to their mate in human form. Just keep that info in your mind for a while ;)

Third POV

Jungkook was bored, sprawled on his bed. It was Saturday so he was excited to hang out with his friends but Jimin was busy doing homework and Taehyung just said no but didn't tell him why.

And he didn't want to hang out with anyone else because they would probably bring their boyfriend and soon he'll turn in a third wheel which he did not want.

Maybe I can go on a run today. Jungkook grinned, getting up, stripping his clothing into loose comfy sweats rather than tight jeans.

He grabbed a random black shirt and wore that. He grabbed his phone, keys, and wallet and stuffed it in his pockets

He then ran out his house, not without locking the door first, and headed towards the forest where it's the only place people can shift at without getting in trouble.

It was his first time there so he had to be extra cautious but since he's a pure blooded alpha, he wasn't too worried since most wolves would mind their own business when seeing him.

Once he arrived at the forest, he hid behind a tree and stripped off his clothing, folding it and hiding under a branch or two.

He shifted into his wolf, his fur dark as midnight, his eyes crimson red.

He stretched his limbs before taking off, wandering deep into the forest, feeling the wind brush through his soft luscious dark fur, feeling the rocks and dirt underneath his paws, the scent of the trees filling his nose.

Wait this place seems familiar to me. Jungkook stopped, looking around the trees. Jungkook continued to look around, wandering the area and stumbled across a lake and a cave.

"Hyung hurry up!" The younger kid ran, not waiting for the older.

"Kookie I'm coming hold on!" The older began chasing the younger.

"Wow Hyung look!" The younger stopped, taking in the beautiful view.

"Wow it's so pretty." The older was aghast.

"Just like Hyung." The younger giggled, suddenly hugging the older who was startled.

"Thanks Kookie." The older hugged the younger back.

No fucking way....Jungkook gasped at the familiar sight after the memory played in his head. I used to play here with Taehyung a lot.

Jungkook continued looking around. Then a gust of wind blew, carrying a sweet but familiar scent.

Jungkook turned his head towards the direction where the scent came from.

Jungkook slowly walked over towards that direction but found no one there but the scent very strong in that area.

My mate? Jungkook was confused on where they went. They probably smelled his scent but why did they run away? Did Jimin lie to me? Jungkook frowned on his head, remembering Jimin saying he was doing homework during the weekend.

Just a little up ahead, a branch snapped. Jungkook snapped his head towards the direction and saw a blur of white, mostly likely a wolf.

The scent smelled even stronger over there so it must had belonged to the white wolf.