Daddy (M)

Third POV
Do y'all see what I'm seeing ^ ;)
Hint: (M) ;)))
Also sorry it took so long for me to update than usual. I was very busy with my school work. Mostly studying for tests and projects.

Taehyung ran into his arms and Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega, the couple very happy to see each other.

"Alpha!" Taehyung smiled, the two pulling away from their hug so they see each other.

"Hey Angel. I missed you." Jungkook smiled back, placing a sweet kiss of Taehyung's forehead, not noticing the bags his mate was carrying right away. "Baby let me help you." Jungkook said once he noticed, taking the bags away from Taehyung, the two walking inside Jungkook's house into the living room.

"So what were you doing alpha?" Taehyung asked, taking a seat on the edge of the couch, waiting for Jungkook who was placing the bags down on the floor near the door so Tae wouldn't forget to bring them home later. If he was going home that is.

"Well I was playing video games with my friends but we can—"

"No I don't you to spend less time with your friends because of me. I just wanna cuddle." Taehyung said while making grabby hands, the alpha cooing at his mate's cuteness.

Jungkook sat down on the couch and pulled Taehyung up to his side, his arms wrapped the omega but he was still able to use his controller, also putting on his headset again.

(Ok so your girl, that's me, don't play video games or games in general so she has no idea what she's writing about and is only based on her friends who play plus gaming TikToks she watches. But she do play among us so lets play together if you do!)

"Hey guys I'm back." Jungkook said through his mic.

Taehyung just watched as his boyfriend played his games, occasionally nuzzling his face against his chest in an affectionate manner.

An hour or two goes by and Jungkook is still playing with his friends and Taehyung has started to become bored. That's when he decided to go try on his new clothes.

Taehyung gets up, leaving Jungkook's embrace, the alpha confused until Taehyung removed one side of his headphones and told his boyfriend that he'll be back in a bit.

Jungkook just nods and goes back to playing his game, leaving that one side off so he could hear Tae when he comes back.

Taehyung walks over to his bags, grabbing them all and headed upstairs to Jungkook's room where he would have space to decide which outfit he was going to wear.

Once Taehyung is in the room, he decided on a couple outfits, laying them down in the bed, one of them being the pink outfit he saw on display. The other was a baby blue skirt along with a white sweater.

Taehyung had a hard time choosing between the two but finally decided on the pastel pink, with a little extra surprise underneath.

He strips off his clothes and wore his new ones, doing a little twirl, feeling the air against his exposed legs, his face blushing since he wasn't used to this at all but he didn't mind it.

After finishing on deciding his outfit, he puts everything that he didn't wear back into their bags, deciding to leave them there for now and get them later. Right now, he wanted to show his alpha his outfit and what he thought of it.