Mall

Third POV

Taehyung was lying in bed on a Friday night, watching YouTube videos of adorable animals. That's when he got a call from Taeyong.

(This is Taeyong and this is Taehyung for the call)

"Taehyungggggggg I missed youuuuu!"

"Aish calm down Hyung. I saw you earlier today at school." Taehyung rolled his eyes and secretly laughed.

"Well guess what tomorrow is?"

"It's Saturday?"

"That's right! We're finally going to the carnival! But before that we plan on going to the mall or someplace to eat and you're joining us. It's my treat as your Hyung!"

"Oh yeah. Yeah sure I'll be there."

"Great! I already talked to Jimin and Jungkook about it and they agreed to pick you up. We'll meet at the mall ok?"

"Ok Hyung. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye Hyung."

"Byeeee."

Taehyung hung up but laughed at his Hyung's silly behavior.

I should probably ask Jin Hyung first.

Taehyung got up and walked to Jin's room, knocking on the door first.

"Hyung? I need to ask you something. Can I come in?" Taehyung questioned through the door.

"Of course Tae. Come in." Jin yelled from his bed.

Taehyung opened the door and saw Jin watching some K-drama on his TV.

"Now what is it Tae? Do you need money or something?" Jin asked with concern, pausing the TV.

"Uh no. I just wanted to ask if I could go out with my friends if that's ok with you." Taehyung mumbled.

"Yeah that's fine Tae. But be sure to stay with others and try not to be alone. Remember you're an omega and there are dangers out there."

"Ok Hyung I'll remember. Thanks Hyung!" Taehyung smiled while closing the door.

Taehyung went back to his room, all excited for tomorrow since it's been a while he hung out with his friends.

Taehyung POV

Oh I can't wait for tomorrow! I just wanna have fun tomorrow.

Ding!

Oh what's that? I checked my phone and saw that I have been invited to a group chat.

(Tae Jimin Jungkook)

Hey Tae! It's been a while since we texted.

Oh you're right Jiminie. So what's this gc for anyways?

Well this is just for us to tell you when to pick you up and other stuff for tomorrow.

Just saying we'll be picking you up at around 1 or 2.

Oh I see. Ok I'll see you guys tomorrow then.