Jealousy problems pt. 2

Third POV

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking to Taehyung's house after getting their weekly ice cream that Jungkook promised to buy for him.

"Thanks for buying me ice cream Kookie." Taehyung said as he licked his ice cream. Jungkook stared as Taehyung continued licking his ice cream, thinking of not so pure things that included the omega. He smacked his forehead, ashamed at himself for thinking of those things near Tae.

Taehyung watched Jungkook smack himself and was curious on why he did such a thing.

"Kookie why did you hit yourself?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head, looking cuter than ever.

"Because...." Jungkook couldn't tell Taehyung what he was thinking of because he would be embarrassed and Jin would kill him for ruining Taehyung's innocence. "Oh look we're here!" Jungkook pointed out. Thank god.

"You're right Kookie!" Taehyung giggled, completely forgetting what he asked a few seconds ago.

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to hangout today after school since Jimin was still mad at Jungkook and Jungkook was just tired of his attitude.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Taehyung squealed as he saw Yoongi sitting on his usual spot on the couch. However Yoongi was alone. Usually he was with Hoseok who seems to be missing from the scene.

Taehyung ran over and jumped in the spot next to Yoongi, hugging the older's side. He's always been the clingy type. Especially towards his hyungs and I guess Jungkook as well.

"Hey hyung." Jungkook greeted as he set his bag onto the floor, sitting on the couch in front of Yoongi. "Where's Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asked, already feeling jealous because of Taehyung hurrying over to Yoongi and hugging him.

He asked that question because seeing the two together reminds him that they're mates and they only need each other. However seeing Yoongi here WITHOUT Hoseok means another alpha is going after his Tae. And he did not like that at all.

"Well first of all Sunshine is taking an extra class this semester. Second I came here to watch you for Jin hyung since him and Namjoon don't trust you on your own." Yoongi said, wrapping an arm around Taehyung who's smile grew bigger. "But I see Jungkook is here so I guess I don't really have to be here." Yoongi said as he stood up, unwrapping his arm around Tae.

"But Hyung I want you to stay." Taehyung pouted, pulling on one of Yoongi's arms, using his puppy dog eyes to convince Yoongi to stay.

Jungkook was taken back as today was supposed to be just him and Tae, cuddling upstairs in his room while watching movies. This kind of thing between the two of them was a rare opportunity for them and Tae is "wasting" it by inviting Yoongi to say. To say Jungkook wasn't mad OR jealous was an understatement. He just wanted to be with Taehyung alone and lowkey was hoping Yoongi would say no. Unfortunately luck was not on his side.

"Ok I'll stay. But you have to do your homework before we could do anything." Yoongi said as he booped Taehyung's nose.

"Even cuddle?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes even cuddling." Yoongi said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair which made him release a giggle.

Unbelievable. That's what we're supposed to do today. Jungkook groaned, making sure Taehyung or Yoongi didn't hear, doing the tongue swiping inner cheek thing when he's jealous.

"Tae I'm going up to your room to start on our homework." Jungkook said, grabbing his bag and heading upstairs, not even using his nickname for Taehyung which made Taehyung realized Jungkook was in some kind of bad mood. The only times he doesn't use the nickname is when Jimin is around or when he's in a bad mood.