Forbid

Third POV

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't stop mating until the end of Taehyung's heat which was a week later.

Right now it was earlier in the afternoon and Jungkook was awake watching whatever what was on the TV.

On the other hand, his mate was still sleeping since he's extremely tired from his heat. He was snuggled in Jungkook's chest, being in his mate's arms keeping him warm.

It was nice and peaceful until someone pounding on the front door disturbed them.

Jungkook didn't want to get up, hoping that the person knocking would just leave but after five minutes or so of knocking on the door nonstop, the alpha got annoyed but he didn't want to leave his omega alone but more importantly not wanting his mate to wake up from this ruckus.

So Jungkook carefully got up, making sure he didn't accidentally wake up Taehyung and went downstairs, forgetting that he's only wearing a pair of pants and no shirt.

He opened the door and immediately got annoyed at the person at the door.

"Kookie? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked awkwardly, slightly staring at the abs in front of him, gulping afterwards.

The two haven't spoke to one another since that talk at Jungkook's party so it was awkward. Well at least for Jimin.

"Why can't I be at my mate's house?" Jungkook replied, now leaning on the doorway, staring down at Jimin who just stared at the floor to avoid the alpha's gaze.

Jimin's heart hurt at Jungkook's words, "my mate." And it hurt even more how it was Taehyung and not him.

"I-I need to t-talk to Taehyung." Jimin stuttered his the alpha's strong pheromones were overwhelming him.

"No." Jungkook just simply answered, about to close the door but Jimin stopped him.

"Why not?!" Jimin complained, desperately wanting to talk to the younger omega about who knows what.

"I don't want you to hurt even more than you already did." Jungkook glared at the older.

Just when Jimin was about to reply, a soft yawn interrupted them, causing the two to look at the person who released that yawn. Obviously it was Taehyung.

Taehyung was standing there, yawning while rubbing one eye and the other closed. The only visible thing the younger omega was wearing was an oversized hoodie which obviously belonged to Jungkook, his tan legs on display.

"Angel why are you out of bed?" Jungkook opening his arms so that his omega would go in them which he did.

"I missed you." Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his face against Jungkook's chest, closing his eyes again since he was too tired. "Alpha my bum hurts." Taehyung whined since his ass was in a lot of pain.

"I'm sorry Angel." Jungkook apologized, kissing the top of Taehyung's head.

"Did you guys—" Jimin was shocked at what the couple did, noticing the marks scattered all around the omega's neck and collarbone, some on the younger omega's thighs as well.

"It's none of your business." Jungkook said in a harsh voice but was gently playing with his mate's hair.

Jimin stared at the couple with longing eyes, desperately wanting to be in Jungkook's arms instead of Taehyung, still processing the information that was just revealed.

"Oh Jiminie you're here." Taehyung said once he noticed the older omega, pulling out of Jungkook's embrace to hug his friend.

"This is your fault!" Jimin snapped, pushing Taehyung away but luckily the alpha caught his omega before he fell on the floor.