Even more fluff

Third POV

It was the weekend but unfortunately for Taehyung, he was sick so he couldn't go out and hangout with his alpha at all. Of course he wanted to see him but Jin wasn't let him even leave his room.

"Hyungie....I wanna see alpha.... *cough cough*"
Taehyung coughed, trying to leave his comfortable bed but Jin kept tucking him back in the blankets.

"No Taehyung. You're sick so you can't see Jungkook for the time being. Until then you'll be staying at home until you feel better." Jin pushed Taehyung back down, already knowing who Taehyung was talking about.

"No! I want my alpha!" Taehyung pouted but then released another cough.

Except he didn't know that Jungkook was his little brother's mate. Even if Taehyung called him "my alpha." But he thought it was their best friend thing or whatever.

"Please Hyung~ I want *cough cough cough* Kookie. I want my alpha." Taehyung whined.

"I said no. Now lay back down. I have to get a cold towel to cool you down." Jin said, feeling the heat radiating off Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung didn't have the strength to keep arguing with Jin so he nodded his head and closed his eyes, actually very tired. But he still wanted to see the younger alpha today.

Jin left the room and after a few minutes he came back with a bowl of cold water and a towel inside the bowl.

Jin wrung the towel, squeezing all the access water out so the water wouldn't drip on Taehyung's face or anything.

He folded it so it was nice and neat and then placed it on Taehyung's forehead after moving his bangs out the way.

"When will I get to see my alpha?" Taehyung mumbled, his eyes fluttering open once he felt the cold cloth on his forehead.

"I don't know yet Taebear. Let's just wait until you get better ok?" Jin said in a soft voice which made Taehyung pout but nodded his head "Just sleep for now and next thing you know you'll be better already!"

Taehyung couldn't even response before falling asleep even though the cold cloth was still there.

A few hours later passed by and it was now lunchtime. Taehyung was awake and definitely felt better than before but he was still sick. Did I mention he started talking back to Jin?

"Taehyung you have to eat lunch or else your stomach will start to hurt." Jin scolded at the omega who was refusing to eat.

Taehyung crossed his arms and let out a hmph, turning his head so he's not facing Jin.

"I want my alpha to feed me." Taehyung kept repeating the same thing, trying to look serious but looked way too cute instead.

Jin then released a sigh, placing the bowl on Taehyung's desk.

"I'll call Jungkook and see if he can come over right now." Jin sighed, getting up and walking out the room, taking out his phone, dialing the younger alpha's number only to pick up after a couple rings.

"Hello this is Jiminie speaking." Jimin answered instead.

Jin was confused and looked at the caller to make sure he called the right person which he did.

"Where's Jungkook? I need to talk to him." Jin said, knowing Jimin will just make even more trouble for him by disobeying.

"Why do you need—" Jimin was soon cut off.

"Jimin I told you not to answer my phone!" Jin heard Jungkook shout at the omega from the room, clearly hearing anger laced in his voice.

"Hello?" Jungkook probably took his phone away from Jimin and oh boy. Jin could tell he wasn't happy at all.