Anonymous pt. 2

Third POV

It has been a week since Taehyung has first got his letter from Mr. Seagull and he couldn't have been happier. He has been receiving letters almost everyday. Whether it's there when he wakes up or at his locker when he's about to go home. Aside from letters, Mr. Seagull will also send him some gifts.

-

"Taehyung wake up! You have mail!" Jin yelled at his brother who was sleeping. Taehyung woke up and rubbed the sleepiness out his eye, making Jin coo at how cute he looks.

"Is it Mr. Seagull?" Taehyung asked with a smile like a little kid asking their parents something.

"Yep and he also gave you a gift." Jin smiled, ruffling his brother's hair. He handed Taehyung a familiar looking pink envelope and made a gesture towards his desk. There on the desk stood a purple medium size box with a darker purple matching bow. Taehyung squealed and carefully opened the envelope, pulling out the letter and opened it.

Dear Taebear

You must be happy it's the weekend but I'm not. School's the only place I ever get to see your cute adorable smile. Anyways enjoy these cookies. It's my first time baking and it's for you Tae. If you hate them tell Jin Hyung so he can tell me and I'll make them better next time! And the hint for today is I'm an alpha That's all for now Taebear.

From Mr. Seagull

Taehyung giggled at the written letter. He loves it when someone uses a nickname for him even if it's someone he didn't meet in real life.

"Hyung can you give me my cookies?" Taehyung asked sweetly, pointing at the purple gift on his desk. Jin nodded and handed him the box. Taehyung gently took the bow off and opened the box. He gasped as he looks at the heart shape chocolate chip cookies.

"Hyung look! Aren't they cute?!" Taehyung squealed, showing one of his cookies to his older brother. Jin nodded his head. Taehyung took a big bite in the cookie and gasped.

"Hyung it tastes so good! Make sure to tell Mr. Seagull that I love his cookies!" Taehyung smiled, eating the rest of his cookie, offering Jin one of them.

"Holy cow you're right. Is there nothing Jun- Mr. Seagull can't do?" Jin almost revealed the name of Mr. Seagull.

"What's that Hyung?" Thankfully Taehyung didn't notice because he was too busy thinking about how Mr. Seagull would look as an Alpha but the only image appearing in his mind was no other than Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung shook his head to make the image go away.

"N-nothing Tae just come downstairs to eat breakfast. You can't just eat cookies for breakfast." Jin ruffles his hair one more time before he head out his door.

Today's gonna be a good day I just know it. Taehyung smiled, taking another bite out his cookie and placing the box on his desk for later.

-

It has been a few days since he received his first gift from Mr. Seagull. Taehyung was now in school at his locker since it was the end of the day. Taehyung has been shivering the whole day since he forgot to bring a hoodie with him since he woke up late. And to make matters worse, it began to rain during the middle of the day and he didn't have an umbrella with him. Yuta and Jisung weren't with him like usual since Yuta was sick for a few days and Jisung was in the dance club.

Great now I have to walk in the rain. Taehyung pouted. Just when he was about to leave the school building, a hand pulled him back. He turned around with fear crawling up his body but it quickly vanished once he sees Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun do you need something?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head which made everything cuter. Jaehyun cooed, pinching his cheeks which made Taehyung pout. Don't get Jaehyun wrong. He is in love with his mate Taeyong and only sees Taehyung as a younger brother since he felt older than Taehyung even though he wasn't.