Confession pt. 2

Third POV

Soon the two arrived at the park and Jimin soon was beginning to forget about his mates and Taehyung and started to get nervous on what he's about to do.

"So what did you want to talk about princess?" Jungkook asked, taking a seat on one of the benches with Jimin beside him, the two facing each other.

Here goes nothing. Jimin breathed out.

"I like you Jungkook." Jimin said in a serious tone, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook felt taken back. He didn't know what to say even though he thought Jimin was his destined mate. But something's holding him back from saying "I like you too." Though it might not be true.

"Kookie?" Jimin felt even more scared of hearing his answer. He didn't want his crush to reject him. Even if they're not mates.

It was quiet for a few more minutes until Jungkook finally broke the silence.

"Are we mates?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin felt his breath hitched. He didn't know how to respond to that.

Should I tell him the truth or should I just lie? Jimin was being indecisive.

"Yes we're mates." Jimin lied.

Jungkook didn't know why but he felt like Jimin was lying to him about his answer.

"That's good to know." Jungkook casually replied, still not believing what Jimin said.

"But will you at least be my boyfriend?" Jimin desperately asked.

"Actually I want to wait for my 18th birthday." Jungkook said, not sure why he said that.

"I-it's ok! I c-can wait!" Jimin said happily since Jungkook was gonna give him a chance.

He was so happy that he completely forgot Jungkook wasn't his actual mate and that he lied to him.

"It's getting late. I'll walk you home." Jungkook said, getting up from the bench.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head, standing up to cling onto Jungkook's arm (the disgust on my face while writing this was real) which jungkook didn't mind at all.

Together they walked until they reached jimin's house which was kinda far away but Jimin didn't mind. That meant he had more time to stay around Jungkook.

"I'll see you tomorrow Kookie." Jimin said in a shy tone, not making any eye contact with the alpha.

"Yeah see you tomorrow. Night princess." Jungkook said in a monotone voice then left a confused and shocked Jimin at the stairs.

Jimin was confused and shocked because usually before leaving Jungkook would either give him a goodbye hug or sometimes even asked to stay over.

It was like he changed over these past few weeks and Jimin didn't like it one bit.

-

Rinngggg

Another school day has passed and Taehyung was excited since Yoongi and Hoseok were gonna pick him up after school like they had done for the past few Wednesday's.

"Hyungs!" Taehyung smiled, jumping onto Yoongi's back who was surprised at first but quickly adjusted to the younger's weight on his back.

"Hey Tae." Hoseok smiled, ruffling the younger's soft fluffy hair which made the younger giggle.

Spending time with his Hyungs makes him forget all about his complicated mate situation. And that's what he needs right now.

"Can we get strawberry cake today?" Taehyung asked in a baby voice, knowing his Hyungs can't say no to it.