18th

Holy shit guys 100k?!? Never thought I see the day! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me with this book! This book is definitely one of my favorite plots (that I have written down) and I'm glad y'all enjoyed it as much as I did! Enjoy this chapter!!

Third POV

After Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin finished eating and washed the dishes, the alpha and the omega decided to hang out at Taehyung's house for a bit before leaving to go out with their friends.

Jin decided to leave the two youngest by themselves since he wanted to find out why his mate has been avoiding him for a few weeks.

"Alpha do you wanna watch TV or do something before we meet the others?" Taehyung said as he walked towards the living room to where the couches were. "It's still pretty early." Taehyung grabbed Yeontan from the floor, bending down so that his ass was sticking out even more.

Jungkook didn't answer but was lowkey checking out Taehyung's ass until the omega sat down, the sight of it going away.

"Alpha?"

"Yeah sure." Jungkook mumbled, taking a seat next to Taehyung, wrapping his arm around the omega, pulling him close to his body.

Taehyung giggled and then turned on the TV, the two watching whatever was currently on, the puppy in the omega's arms rubbing his head against Taehyung's hand.

An hour or two has passed and right now taehyung has his head buried in Jungkook's chest since something sad happened causing the omega to cry and Jungkook couldn't stand the sight of Taehyung crying so he pulled him into his chest in order for him to sniff his scent to calm him down which worked.

Though the alpha didn't know the omega was his mate, he thought that if the omega's scent can calm him down, then his scent can calm the omega down.

After a few minutes passed, the omega's weeping slowly quieting down, the alpha pulled the omega away so he could look at taehyung whose eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"You ok angel?" Jungkook asked softly, now caressing the omega's hand.

Taehyung just wiped the remaining tears away with the back of his free hand and nodded his head cutely.

"I hate seeing the sight of you crying so don't cry anymore ok?" Jungkook started. "Don't cry for alpha ok?"

Taehyung nodded his head cutely once more and laid his head back down in Jungkook's chest, the alpha not minding but rather loving how the omega laid his head on his chest.

It was finally quiet between the two but then someone's phone started going off, disrupting their peace.

They looked over and saw that it was Jungkook's phone.

Jungkook sighed in annoyance since their peace was ruined but nonetheless picked up the phone without even checking the caller.

"Hello?" Jungkook said in a monotone voice, his arm wrapping around the omega pulling him closer.

The omega just laid there, listening to his alpha talk to the caller on the phone.

But soon the screaming caused Jungkook to pull the phone away from his ear so he wouldn't go deaf.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU?!" Taeyong's voice became known to both the alpha and omega, the omega's ears perking up at the voice of his best friend.

"Hyung I'm at Taehyung's house." Jungkook casually replied.

"WELL YOU GUYS ARE FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE!" Taeyong screamed.