My mate is...

Third POV
I'm sorry I couldn't spoil y'all anymore 😔I was having the WORST writer block ever (remember I write 7 chapters ahead of the updates ones) but I overcame it. Enjoy :)) ALSO long chapter ahead ;)

Then they walked back to Taehyung's house, Taehyung not noticing the many cars around the house, way more than usual.

Taehyung unlocked the door but was met with darkness and silence. Jungkook was standing behind him, knowing what was going to happen next.

"Hyung? Where are you?" Taehyung asked as he stepped forward into the dark, not being able to see the light switch. "Are you trying to prank me again?" Taehyung questioned but still didn't get an answer.

Then suddenly the lights turned on but that didn't surprise Taehyung or maybe it did but that's not the point. It's the large amount of people popping up out of nowhere screaming happy birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUHG!" Everyone screamed, scaring Taehyung in the process.

Taehyung stumbles backwards and almost fell but luckily Jungkook was behind him and caught him in time.

Taehyung was so shocked that he didn't even react for the first few seconds. He turned around and looked at Jungkook.

"Angel what do you say to everyone?" Jungkook scolded Taehyung. Taehyung snapped back to reality and looked forward once more.

"Thank you everyone!" Taehyung giggled like the cutie he is. Everyone awed and came forward to hug their precious friend.

"I can't believe you guys did this all for me!" Taehyung smiled after getting a hugs from almost everyone.

"I'll do anything for the best friend in the world." Taeyong exclaimed, hugging Taehyung again.

"Ok but we did spend almost all day on this and I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat." Jin suddenly said.

Jin then left and went to where the food was, followed by almost everyone there cause they all worked on this surprise.

The only people left were Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Chenle, Donghyuck, WinWin, Jaemin, and Taeyong. Basically all the omegas.

Only the alphas and betas were hungry but the omegas had more in plan. The omegas looked at each other and nodded their heads while Taehyung and Jungkook looked confused.

"Jungkook Hyung we're gonna borrow Taehyung Hyung real quick. It's an omega talk." Chenle explained as Jaemin and Donghyuck dragged Taehyung towards the stairs.

Jungkook just shrugged it off and headed towards the kitchen, also very hungry.

"What are we doing here?" Taehyung asked as they arrived at the top of the stairs so no one else would hear what they were taking about.

"We're here to talk about something special." Donghyuck smirked.

Taehyung looked confused so he looked at Jaemin who just wiggled his eyebrows in return.

"Something special?" Taehyung said with uncertainty. "What is it?"

"Pabo it's your mate!" Jimin snapped.

"Who do you think it is Hyung?" Chenle asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure." Taehyung replied.

"Do you wish it was a certain someone?" Jaemin asked, wiggling his eyebrows again.

"Uhh...." Taehyung suddenly thought of Jungkook. He turned to look at Taeyong who was trying to hold back his laugh.

"Wait." WinWin suddenly said. Everyone turned to look at him now.