I love him

Taehyung POV

I woke up to the smell of food invading my nose. I rubbed the sleepiness away and saw a tray of food on my desk like yesterday. Along side it laid a note with familiar hand writing. I picked up the note and read it.

Good morning Tae! I had to leave extra early for a test in one of my classes. Eat this food and yes I know it's a lot like yesterday but you didn't eat dinner last night so make sure to fill up now. And make sure you start eating dinner again! Ok last thing is that I love you and be careful of creepy alphas or anyone in general.
Love your one and older brother

I chuckled at his note. I guess he's right. I didn't eat dinner last night again. But my stomach feels fine. Whatever better eat this or else Jin won't cook for me anymore.

I quickly my breakfast in bed while watching some cute animal videos on my bed. Luckily I woke up earlier than usual so I still had a lot of time to get ready. After I ate I brought the plate downstairs to the kitchen and quickly washed the plate since Jin hates dirty plates that aren't washed right away.

I went back upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower and just when I was about to put on scent blocker, I realized I ran out of it. I have to get some soon. Hopefully I can handle it until then. I went back to my room and I wore tight black jeans, a loose white shirt, and to top it all off, a striped green thin cardigan type jacket. (Taehyung's outfit in the Spring Day stage) I looked at the mirror but something felt missing. I looked at my desk for something to complete the whole look. I grabbed the black choker that was lying on my desk that Jin Hyung got me for my birthday last year.

(This outfit but with blond hair^)I looked in the mirror and decided I was satisfy with my outfit for today

I looked in the mirror and decided I was satisfy with my outfit for today. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and headed out the house.

I finally arrived at school. When I was walking to my locker, I felt a stare from afar. I looked around and saw Jungkook staring at me with a cold stone face. I noticed Jimim was talking or at least trying to talk to him. He then noticed him staring at a different direction. He turned to face where he was staring and also stared at me. I kept staring back at them until someone hugged me from behind. Judging by the scent I already knew who it was.

"Jisung I didn't know you came to this school." I let him continue to hug me while I grabbed my books and other necessary things for class.

"Well I'm in a different year than you so it makes sense we never saw each other." Jisung pulled away. "Anyways I have to get to homeroom now. We'll talk later." He waved goodbye and ran to his friends who were waiting for him.

I walked to my homeroom and sat at the very back where my seat is. There was still a little time before homeroom starts so I laid my head down on my desk and closed my eyes. I was hoping for some peace and quiet but I heard people whisper about a new student more specifically girls.

"I heard he's a foreigner." A girl whispered kinda loudly.

"I heard he's an alpha." Another girl whispered back.