Study date

I woke up and did what I did every morning I have school. After I got dressed I walked downstairs and saw Jungkook and Jin talking. Wait Jungkook? What's he doing here?

"Morning Tae." Jin said while getting up from the table. "I'll be leaving now. Jungkook will be walking you to school from now on. See you later my babies~" Jin said while running out the door. He must be late to his lecture.

"Good morning Kookie." I said while settling down in my seat.

"Good morning Angel." He casually said. Wait....Angel?!

"W-why did you call me that?" I stuttered.

"You remind me of an Angel that's why. Cute and innocent. Plus I called you that last night." He said while squeezing my cheeks not too harshly.

"You did?" I must had been so tired to not notice.

"Do you not like it?" He asked while eating his food.

It was actually the opposite. I actually really like that nickname. "N-no I like it." I mumbled, also eating food at this point.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you~" he teased.

"I said I like it so keep calling me that!" I shouted before realizing what I had done. I covered my now red face and made sure Jungkook couldn't see it.

"Aww angel you're so cute~" he said while removing my hands from my face. "But we gotta hurry or else we'll be late to school." I looked at the time and realized that he was right!

"Come on Kookie! We're going to be late!" I shouted, putting on my backpack and pulling Jungkook out the front door with a piece of toast in my mouth. After running for thirty seconds or so I start to get tired.

"Angel are you tired? Do you want me to carry you?" He asked with concern.

"Huff N-no it's huff fine." I huffed in between my words. I really have no stamina after all.

"It's fine Angel plus it's only for a bit." He said rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I said no!" I yelled. Then his eyes darkens.

"Taehyung get on my back now." He said with a stern voice. I let out a whimper at his voice. It's sounds....so cold. Not like the Jungkook I know.

"Y-yes alpha." I said submissively, wrapping my arms around his neck in a piggyback position. I also wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands supporting them underneath.

"I'm sorry Angel. Did I scare you?" He asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"N-no." I mumbled into his neck.

"Liar. I promise I won't do that to you again. But promise me you won't lie to me anymore." He said.

"I promise Kookie." I said back.

We finally arrived to school a little earlier than we expected. Probably because of jungkook's long legs and good stamina. He puts me down and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Kookie." I smiled.

"Your welcome Angel." He smiled back.

"Angel?" A voice called out. We both turned and saw Jimin with a frown on his face.

"Is there something wrong Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Why do you call Tae that?" Jimin said with jealousy laced in his voice.

"Because he reminds me of an Angel with his personality." Jungkook smiles, pinching my cheeks, making me blush for the second time today.

"I feel left out. I want one too!" Jimin whined. I was surprised since Jimin never acts like this. I think Jungkook is too.