Together Again

Taehyung POV

I woke up to someone shaking me awake.

"Angel wake up!" A certain person only calls me that. Jungkook. Wait jungkook?!?

"What are you doing here?!" I quickly sat up, not remembering anything about him being here, rubbing my eyes awake with the sleeve of the hoodie. Jungkook started smiling and pinched my cheeks which made me whine.

"You asked me to stay remember? Anyways I cooked you breakfast. Eat while it's still hot." Jungkook said, placing the food on my lap.

"Thanks Kookie!" I smiled my boxy smile at him. "Did you already eat?" I asked.

"Actually I was gonna meet Jimin at this mall for this new breakfast diner. You wanna come with? I can give him the good news of you forgiving me." Jungkook suggested, sitting down on my bed and pulling me into his lap. I felt my face go red but I continued eating the food he cooked me.

"I don't know Kookie. What if he doesn't like me anymore?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Trust me Angel. You're his best friend and no one can ever replace you. As you may know I have been staring at you at school but Jimin is the one always talking about you and saying he misses you and wants you guys to be friends again." Jungkook's grip on my waist tightened, his head falling onto my shoulder.

"Ok I'll go. I also wanna make up with my best friend." I smiled at the thought of talking with Jimin again.

"Wait I thought Taeyong Hyung was your best friend now." Jungkook looked confused.

"He is and so is Jimin." I said while getting off Jungkook's lap after removing his hands off me. "Now please get out my room so I can change." I said, opening my door wide open so Jungkook would get the hint. He didn't say anything but kept on staring at me. "Kookie?"

"No. Just wear a pair of pants. You're already in my hoodie." Jungkook pointed out. I blushed as I remember he gave me his hoodie yesterday.

"F-fine." I stuttered, grabbing a random pair of pants from my closet and slipping them on, feeling a stare on my bum. "S-stop staring at me Kookie." I stuttered once more, getting my keys and phone and slipping then into my pockets.

"Sorry angel. Can't help it." Jungkook shrugged, standing up and walking out the door with me behind him. "Wait give me a sec. Jimin is calling." Jungkook went to the kitchen to answer his call. Hey princess. I'll be there in a bit. I heard Jungkook say in the kitchen before returning. "Let's get going now."

We walked out the door and somehow jungkook's car was there. I didn't notice yesterday at all. We entered the car and drive to the mall. It was a very quiet drive but I didn't mind and I'm sure Jungkook didn't mind at all either because he held his hand in mine which made my face red as a tomato.

We arrived at the mall but when we got out the car he held my hand again which was weird.

"Kookie~ Let go of my hand." I pouted, trying to tug my hand out of his but it was not budging at all.

"Angel I lost you in a public place last time. I'm not taking any chances ever again." Jungkook sternly said which made me whimper, his grip on my hand tightening. His voice held too much authority but I guess that's normal for an alpha.

"I'm sorry alpha." I whimpered, my head facing the ground, not wanting to look at Jungkook at the moment.

"It's fine but just let me be protect you. I can never forgive myself if something bad happened to you. To my Angel." Jungkook turned around to face me and pulled my face towards him which made me blush. I nodded my head, too shy to say anything.