Just us pt. 1

Third POV

"Wait what? What happened?" Taehyung asked, rummaging through his locker while Jungkook leaned on the locker next to his.

Once he got what he needed, they both walked to homeroom. Yuta was already sitting in the back talking to a classmate and Jimin wasn't there yet so they decided to sit at Jungkook's and jimin's seat until he did.

"He's ignoring me." Jungkook said with a sad tone. The memory of Jimin saying he'll keep some distance away from Jungkook cane to mind.

"I'm sure it's nothing. He can barely stay away from you." Taehyung reassured Jungkook, patting his back.  Speaking of the devil, Jimin walked in just when the bell rang. Taehyung waved at him and got up and went back to his own seat.

"What's wrong with your alpha?" Yuta asked, making a gesture towards Jungkook.

"H-He's not my alpha!" Taehyung stuttered, his face going red.

"So he's dating Jimin? Not gonna lie I think you guys make a better couple." Yuta whispered.

"He isn't dating Jimin and we do not make a better couple!" Taehyung whispered back with a red face.

"So him and I are the better couple?" Yuta joked.

"Yuta!"

Rinnnggg

"I guess I'll see you at lunch." Yuta waved goodbye, both of them getting up from their seats. "Tell me what's wrong with him then."

Taehyung nodded and looked at where Jimin and Jungkook were but Jimin was already out the door while Jungkook stood there and watched.

"Kookie are you ok?" Taehyung asked, walking to his side. He grabbed his hand and dragged the two to their next class since Jungkook wasn't moving at all.

"I was correct....he is ignoring me." Jungkook said with a sad look on his face.

He looks like a puppy that their owner ignored for a few days....looks cute....Taehyung thought in his head, looking at the alpha.

"What are you staring at?" Jungkook noticed Taehyung staring at him.

"I-I wasn't s-staring." Taehyung stuttered, avoiding eye contact with younger.

"Yeah sure. Anyways why do you think he's ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked with a worry look.

They both sat down at their seats but they still had a few minutes before their class started.

"Like I said, I'm sure it's nothing. He's probably stressing about his mate." Taehyung mumbled that last part quietly but Jungkook heard it.

"Holy crap. Do you think it's me?" Jungkook asked with a shock face. "You know something don't you?"

"Uhh I can't say anything related to that topic." Taehyung replied.

Not just Jimin didn't want him to know but he felt like if he did tell Jungkook then Jungkook would also be sad since he's pretty sure he also liked the older omega back.

Before Jungkook could say anything else, the bell rang and the teacher started the lesson.

Thank god. Taehyung sighed, now Jungkook could say anything back.

-

It was now lunchtime and Jimin still hasn't talked to Jungkook or Taehyung. Probably because Jungkook is constantly around the younger omega.

Taehyung and Jungkook were on their way to the cafeteria but Jimin already went ahead.

"Kookie stop sulking. It makes me sad to see you like this." Taehyung whimpered, tugging on Jungkook's sleeve, stopping the alpha from walking. "Do you need a hug?"

Jungkook didn't say anything but he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, his head leaning on his shoulder.

Taehyung blushed but nonetheless wrapped his arms around his chest, also leaning his head on it, hearing the younger's heartbeat.

"Oh my god! Jaehyunie aren't they so cute?" A familiar voiced whispered, taking pictures once again.

"Be quiet Yong, they'll hear you." A different voice spoke that time.

The two heard and turned to where the voices were coming. Not surprised, they found Taeyong and Jaehyun hiding behind a door, bickering about them.

"Guys?" Jungkook said, still hugging the older but no longer leaning his head on his shoulder. Taehyung didn't say anything because his face was red from getting caught from his friends. He hid his face in jungkook's chest once again. One of Jungkook's hands went behind Taehyung's head, patting it.

"See I told you to be quieter!" Jaehyun scolded. But Taeyong was not having it.

"Hey this isn't just my fault! You were also talking the same volume as me!" Taeyong snapped back.

They continued arguing, accidentally ignoring the two.

"Kookie please make them stop. I don't like yelling." Taehyung said so quietly. He turned his head and was watching his best friend fight his boyfriend and did not like it at all. Jungkook nodded his head in response.

"Guys stop fighting. You're scaring my Angel. We heard you both so it's not just one but it's both. Now kiss and makeup already." Jungkook scolded his Hyungs. "Come on Angel lets go." Jungkook pulled Taehyung away from the formerly bickering couple that it now kissing each other like no one's around and he didn't want to ruin Taehyung's innocence.

"Kookie can we eat now? I'm hungry." Taehyung said, rubbing his stomach with his free hand that wasn't occupied with Jungkook's hand.

"Yeah let me...." Jungkook's voice started to trail off as his eyes were staring off at something. Taehyung followed where his eyes were and realized why he stopped.

There at Taehyung's lunch table sat Jimin, talking to all their friends.

"H-hey Kookie, if it makes you feel better, we can hang out after school today...." Taehyung said in a soft voice, Jungkook's stare on Jimin not moving at all.

"How about we ditch school now?" Jungkook suddenly asked, turning to face Taehyung.

"Kookie we can't do that!" Taehyung gasped, slapping Jungkook's arm.

"We can go see Yeontan at the mall. Plus we can have Baekhyun Hyung's food instead of the cafeteria's!" Jungkook smiled.

"F-fine! But you're paying!" Taehyung pouted bit was also excited at the same time. It's been a while since he had last seen Yeontan plus Baekhyun's food at the restaurant.

The both of them went to their lockers and gathered up and they need and didn't need and then they left.

They didn't text anyone about their whereabouts because they were both too excited to get out of school.

"Luckily I brought my car today. Hop in." Jungkook gestured to his car, Taehyung and him sitting in the front.

"Wait maybe we shouldn't? Jin Hyung will yell at me if he finds out." Taehyung hesitated a bit.

"Relax Angel. Who's gonna tell him? Plus last time I went to see Yeontan, he didn't let me hold him or pet him so I think he misses you~" Jungkook said, trying to persuade Taehyung in going.

"W-Wait you went without me?!" Taehyung pouted.

"You were too busy with your study date." Jungkook rolled his eyes, jealous in the air. He saw how Taehyung wore a pout and was sad so he tried to cheer him up.

"Mingyu asked for help for a few hours and I said yes. I'm sorry Angel." Jungkook said sincerely, caressing Taehyung's hand and lightly kissing it.

The gesture made Taehyung blush so he turned his head facing the window instead.

"W-whatever. Let's just go now. I wanna see Tannie!" Taehyung immediately said with a happy tone.

Jungkook chuckled at his Angel and started driving to the mall.

Pretty short chapter today. Sorry about that. I decided to split this chapter into three parts instead of one. Also I'll be updating more than once a week since a week feels too long and y'all are asking for updates.