Gifts

Third POV

Taehyung arrived home and ran upstairs to take a quick shower. Then he walked to his room and took a good look in his closet. He pulled out black leather pants along with a t-shirt. On top of the shirt he wore a spotted denim jacket. He also kept the necklace he received from Jungkook.

 He also kept the necklace he received from Jungkook

(Pretend it's the necklace jk gave to him)

He grabbed his gifts and walked downstairs. Just when he was locking the door, a car beep was heard from behind him. He turned his head and saw Yuta poking his head out waving at him.

"Tae lets go. Everyone is already there." Yuta yelled. Taehyung nodded and ran to the car, sitting in the passenger seat.

They arrived at the house in less than five minutes and just like Yuta said, everyone was already there waiting for them.

"Ok since we're all here I'll call Jungkook to let him know he can bring Jiminie over." Taeyong said. "Everyone find a hiding spot while I call him."

Everyone listened to the omega and hid somewhere so Jimin couldn't see them when he enters the house.

Ring

Ring

Ring

....

The person you're calling is not available. At the tone please record your message.....BEEEPPP

"Uh what the fuck?" Ten said, coming out his hiding spot with Johnny.

"No swearing!" Taeyong said, covering his mouth. "Let me try again."

And so Taeyong tried again. And the same thing happened again. Five times.

"Maybe his phone is dead?" Jaemin suggested. They didn't know why Jungkook wasn't picking up the stupid phone but they didn't want their hard work to go to waste.

"Taehyung you call him." Jaehyun suggested which Taehyung did comply to. He called Jungkook and his phone and just in two rings, he picked up.

"Sorry Hyung I was sleeping and didn't hear the phone until now."

"Well maybe next time check the time because you're half an hour late!" Taeyong snatched the phone out of Taehyung's hand who just let him and yelled at the younger.

"Sorry Taeyong Hyung. Don't worry we'll be there in five minutes." Jungkook immediately knew it was Taeyong and apologized. Then he hanged up the call.

"That son of a-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence Chittaphon." Taeyong glared at Ten who later shut his mouth.

"What was he gonna say yongie?" Taehyung asked Taeyong, tugging on his arm to get his attention.

"Some bad words TaeTae. Don't ever listen to them ok?" Taeyong said, playing with the younger omega's hair who later nodded in response.