Hospital Wing

Ashlyn took long strides, with Malfoy floating behind her. As they neared the entrance, Malfoy stopped wailing and spoke.

"Hey! PUT ME DOWN!" Malfoy yelled.

"Fine," Ashlyn said as she lifted her spell. 

"AARGH!" 

The blond fell on the ground with a thud. Ashlyn smirked with satisfaction. 

Ashlyn stood there, looking down on Malfoy, who was struggling to get up, his hand still bleeding. He won't die of blood loss, would he? Hagrid was supposed to carry him and run to the Hospital Wing. She had wasted a lot of time already. What if something happens to his arm?  Ashlyn frowned, worriedly. 

She sighed and extended her hand. Malfoy looked at her hand for two seconds, then slapped it away.

"Get away, Mudblood!" he spat.

Ashlyn just wanted to hex him at that moment and she thought it would be completely justified. She retracted her hand, took a deep breath then pointed her wand at Malfoy.

"What are you doing?!" he screamed.

"Levitating you," she said simply

"NO!"

Ashlyn raised an eyebrow. She wasn't sure whether to be concerned or if she should laugh.

"Why not?" she asked. It must have come out threateningly based on the look on Malfoy's face. He looked pale. Wait. He is losing blood. Ugh. Screw this shit. Ashlyn bent down and tugged his normal arm and put it over her shoulder.

"Let go, Mudblo--" Malfoy started, but Ashlyn cut him off.

"SHUT UP! Now keep up, okay" she said not looking at him and started walking fast. 

"Hey! Slow down!" Malfoy said, struggling.

"Can't. I don't want you bleeding to death"  Ashlyn panted. She had just been reminded of the sixth year when Harry uses Sectumsempra on Malfoy. She felt a chill run up her spine. She turned to look at Malfoy. 

Though he was keeping up with her, he was struggling. His bleeding wasn't stopping either. Should she just carry him? No. He will be too heavy. Both of them would collapse. Maybe she should just levitate him. To hell if it's uncomfortable! 

If she wasn't so concerned about how to get him to the hospital wing quickly, Ashlyn might have noticed how close their faces were. She was so worried that she didn't notice the blood rushing to Malfoy's face, turning it pink.

She pointed her wand at him again, "Bear with me." she said softly. Malfoy was in the air again. 

It was very uncomfortable, hanging in the air, his legs swinging. He tried hard to keep them from swinging. His bleeding had slowed down, but he was a big bloody mess. Maybe that's why Clarke looked so worried. He looked down and looked at the raven-haired girl. She was running across the halls now. Her brows scrunched up, her amber eyes filled with worry. Worry for him. It felt nice. WHAT? No! Stop! Draco Malfoy, get a grip! All the blood loss must be making his head fuzzy.

"Madam Pomfrey!" Ashlyn yelled throwing open the hospital wing doors. 

"What is it?" Madam Pomfrey said as she rushed towards them. Ashlyn dropped, literally dropped Malfoy onto the nearest bed.

"Him.....Bleeding.......Ugh," she panted, throwing herself onto the next bed.

Ashlyn explained what had happened as Madam Pomfrey tended to Malfoy, who surprisingly didn't make a sound except for occasional loud winces and flinching. She had expected him to wail and scream.