Ministry of Magic

Sirius had left Kreacher behind and asked him to take care of the rest. So every morning they woke up to a tasty breakfast and went to bed at night after a three-course meal.

"What is supposed to happen?" Harry asked Ashlyn one evening, as they sat around in the drawing-room. They hadn't moved much except for going out to fetch the newspaper.

"Well, in the books you lot were looking for the locket,"

"So now what?" Ron yawned, propping up his legs on another chair.

Ashlyn shrugged.

"Although, I think we should infiltrate the Ministry," she said musingly.

Hermione choked on her coffee, and almost spilt some on her book. 

"Infiltrate the what?" she spluttered.

"Originally, Kreacher tells the tale around this time, maybe a bit earlier. And you get to know that Mundungus stole the locket, and he gave it to a Ministry official," Ashlyn said.

"Who?"

"Who do you think?" Ashlyn said.

"For some reason the first person I thought of was Umbridge," Harry said.

"I was going to say the same thing," Ron scoffed.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Right answer," Ashlyn said.

The other three groaned. 

"But she doesn't have it right now," Ashlyn said. "Anyway, you three break into the Ministry, and get the locket back, in the process, you save a lot of muggleborns. Maybe we should go this time too. Just wreak havoc, you know. Set a few decoy detonators on the floors," she smirked.

Hermione looked at her like she was crazy.

"Come on, the Muggleborns are being treated worse than criminals," Ashlyn said.

"So you want us to break into the Ministry without any purpose?" Hermione said testily.

"There is a purpose," Ashlyn said. "What about the muggleborns?"

"That sounds reckless," Harry said finally.

"Don't be stupid, Harry," Hermione snapped. "We are not doing it,"

"Why not?" Ashlyn said.

"Because it doesn't make sense!" Hermione said.

"But that's how you start your journey to finding the Horcruxes," Ashlyn argued back.

"But we already found one," Hermione cried.

"Exactly, only one. What about the rest? We will have to out one day and not just for newspapers," Ashlyn said.

"I suppose," Ron said. "But if we are breaking into the Ministry, how are we going to do it?"

"That's no problem," Ashlyn said. "Just, I might have to find someone to impersonate. I was thinking Edgecomb,"

"Marietta's mother?" Harry said.

"Yeah, she works in the Floo Network Department, and I've found out where she lives,"

"When did you —?" Hermione started, then answered her own question. "Don't tell me!"

"Yup!" Ashlyn said brightly. "I've been apparating to the Ministry entrance and watching,"

Hermione yelled at her indignantly, her screams were joined by Harry's and Ron's how were angry about Ashlyn not letting them in on her secret mission.