Niffler

Ashlyn was sitting in front of the fireplace, absentmindedly ripping Malfoy's note into bits and throwing them into the fire. She was thinking about sneaking out that night. All she had to do was hope that Moody wouldn't notice and run as fast as she could to the Whomping Willow, and slip down the hole.

"Ashlyn," Neville called.

"Huh?"

"Snape asked me to give this to you," Neville said as he handed her a small scroll.

"Thanks, Neville," Ashlyn said unrolling it.

'Miss Clarke,

You are no longer required to attend your extra classes. The Headmaster thinks it would be prudent for you to focus on your studies.

Prof. S. Snape'

"More paper to burn," Ashlyn said unenthusiastically.

"What is it about?" Hermione asked.

"Snape says no more extra classes for me," Ashlyn said as watched a little piece of parchment burn in the fire.

"I think that's good too. I'll have more time to focus on my studies. And I haven't been performing accidental magic these days. Thankfully it's all done, I hope," Ashlyn sighed.

........................................

Of course, this was stupid. There was no way Clarke would come. Draco scoffed. He had even come ten minutes earlier. There he stood, among all those weird plants, in the middle of the night, waiting for someone who had openly declared that she wouldn't bother coming.

What he didn't know was that Ashlyn was actually there. She reached right on the dot. She had just disillusioned herself. Ashlyn didn't want to go, but curiosity got the better of her. What did he have on her? So here she was. But she couldn't give Malfoy the satisfaction that she had followed his stupid note. Maybe if she makes Malfoy wait long enough, he'll leave. If he decides to blab, he'll lose whatever he has on her. And when he leaves, she could make a run for the Whomping Willow and finally attempt the spell.

Malfoy was shifting around lazily. Fifteen minutes passed.....Twenty........Thirty minutes passed and Malfoy was still there. WHAT IN THE FRESH HELL WAS HIS PROBLEM?!

Ashlyn's legs were going numb from standing in the same place for a whole friggin' half an hour!

Ashlyn sighed. Stupid Malfoy!

"What is it?" she said, taking off the charm.

"MERLIN'S BLOODY BALLS!" Malfoy screamed jumping at least a foot.

"The heck, Malfoy. Shut up!" Ashlyn hissed.

"Ahem...You are late," Malfoy said regaining his composure.

"I am not," Ashlyn said

"I said 11 o'clock. Now it's half-past eleven," he scowled.

"A blind idiot is what you are," Ashlyn said. "I was here all this time, waiting for you to say something, but all you did was strut around like an idiot,"

"You were not," Malfoy sneered

"Whatever floats your boat, Malfoy," Ashlyn said lazily. "What did you want me here for?"

Malfoy smirked. "I know your secret,"

"What secret?" Ashlyn scoffed.

"You don't have to lie to me. I know it. The secret you haven't even told Granger," Malfoy said grinning menacingly.