The Pensieve

Ashlyn stayed up all night...She knew what Dumbledore meant by giving her that Pensieve. He shouldn't have though. Now she had to return the Pensive to Dumbledore's office before Snape dies, and gives his memories to Harry. She could always just give it to him wherever they were at the moment. But it would be better for him to do it alone.

She really didn't want to show them her memories of being Y/N...but...maybe she could show it to them later on...they won't have much time after the wedding anyway...It would be nothing short of betrayal. The three of them were stepping into the fire without any knowledge of what was to come, giving everything up, just with the hope that they'll make it out okay, and here she was getting in with a full fireproof suit, she refused to share with the others. Those three idiots would trust her if she said jump off a cliff, they had the right to know...

Ashlyn sighed. She won't have much time after tonight. She should make the decision now.

"Hermione! Up! Now!" Ashlyn shook Hermione awake and dragged her up to the attic.

"Where—?" Hermione yawned.

"I'll tell you," Ashlyn said. "Everything,"

"Harry! Ron!" she whisper yelled. "Get up! It's important!"

"Whazmatter?" Harry groaned sitting up.

"Come over here," Ashlyn said as she set the Pensieve on a little table she had conjured. Then she raised her wand to her forehead, and slowly extracted a silver thread of memory, and added it to the Pensieve. She did this a few more times. Then looked at the other three, who looked completely awake now.

"I told you I'll tell you everything, didn't I?" she said simply.

"Get in here," she said.

"How—?" Ron started, but Harry had already put his head in. Shrugging, Ron followed. Hermione looked at Ashlyn with a look that said 'you don't have to'.

Ashlyn just smiled and gestured at the Pensieve. With a seconds hesitation, Hermione dipped her head in too. With a small sigh, Ashlyn joined them.

With a swooshing feeling, she laded inside a vaguely familiar room. Harry, Ron and Hermione were looking around the empty room. The room had lots of posters, saying 'You can' 'Keep up the good work' 'You are incredible' and other encouraging stuff. 

"Where's this?" Ron asked. "Your room?"

"No, I've seen Ashlyn's room, this isn't it," Hermione said.

"Sort of," Ashlyn shrugged. "Wait for it,"

Then they heard footsteps outside, and the next second the door was thrown open. A girl with h/c hair came in, dumped her bag onto the floor, moved towards the alarm that had gone off the moment she entered, and slammed it off. Then pulling open the drawer, she picked up a bottle of pills and took one. With a grimace as she swallowed, she plopped onto her bed.

"Who's she?" Harry asked from beside Ashlyn.

"Y/N! Get down here," they heard someone call from downstairs.

"Who's Y/N?" Ron asked.

"Watch," Ashlyn said

Y/n got up reluctantly and popped her head out of the door. "What is it?" she called.

"...... is here to visit you," the voice said from downstairs.

"Ask her to go screw herself," Y/N muttered, and then slamming the door behind her trudged downstairs.