▪️University▪️

*EDITED*

LEANDRO

She turned her head and started to shout but immediately stopped after seeing me.

I saw her being shocked, then confused and surprised. She was so breathtakingly beautiful

"What are you doing her lean-"

I cut her off and told her not to reveal my identity. She somehow managed to understand my hand movements. She suddenly said

"Hey, my name is Ivy Morningstar. What's yours?

"Leo King" I said.

"Come sit near me" she said smiling. I raised my eyebrow and went near her.

After I sat down, she gabbed me and spoke in my ear.

"What the hell are you doing here Lucifer?"

I just smiled and winked.

"I am here to get an education!" I said

"Bullshit" She said and rolled her eyes.

A small smile crept her face.

I needed a cover to stay in New York for sometime as I had business here which was of course related to my mafia. I dug out some information about her and joined the same college. I tried to convince myself I did this only for hiding and to not be near her. But I know deep inside that it wasn't true. I don't know why but I needed to be near her. This  is all so new to me.

"So what's you major?" I asked

"Financial economics and statistics" She said proudly.

"What's yours" she asked

"Statistics and business" I said. She smiled and said,

"Oh then we will have lots of class together."

I took business because I didn't want her to get suspicious. With my power and influence, I was able to get admission overnight. I anyways needed a cover and didn't know what to do. Ivy came at the perfect time.

IVY
Our professor entered  the class and started teaching. The lessons were interesting.! I knew  most of it already and answered to all her questions.

Professor Ellie Adams was about 50 years and she was so good at what she did.

As the class went by I could feel lucifer staring at me. I turned to see him but even then he didn't flinch. I pinched him in the hip

"Listen to the class, you can stare at me later"

He smiled and winked and continued staring at me.

I sighed and tried to focus on the class. It ended soon and it was time for my next class.

As I walked out, Lucifer followed me. He gave me his phone and asked me for my number. I entered my number and saw a photo of him and girl on the screen and immediately frowned.

I saw him smirk and I could see happiness in his eyes?!?

"Someone's jealous "

"Um. What...me?! Pfttt... nahh" I tried to say something.

"Don't worry princess, that's my sister" he said laughing.

I was relieved and couldn't help smiling. He looked so adorable and happy when he smiled. I just wanted to kis-

The fuck was thinking. I smacked my self and came back to reality.

"When your class gets ,over we will meet here" he said

"Why " I asked.

"Ill drop you home"

He said and went back to his blank expression state. He smiled and laughed some times. But they rarely reached their eyes like this time.

It was hard for me to read his emotions as most of the times his golden eye was void.

But I wanted to know him. I wanted him to open up to me. but I wasn't going to force. He'd probably kill me if I did.

"May be another day?" I 'm going shopping today so yeah."

"Ill come with you" he said

My jaw dropped and I had my mouth wide open.

He looked annoyed and asked "What??"

"who would have thought that an all powerful Mafia would go underwear shopping with a girl?" I asked

I saw him turn red and now it was his turn to be jaw dropped.

I laughed and said

"I'm kidding don't worry"

"Worry? I thought we could have some fun" he said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay then Bye. Ill meet you here after class gets over killer boy"
I said and smirked

He pulled me to him so close that our bodies were touching each other.

"You look so beautiful. "He said and hugged me. He burrowed his face in my neck. I could feel shiver down my spine.

I stood there for a few minutes and it felt so good to be in his arms. I felt.... safe.

He loosens his hands and let me go and I immediately missed his warmth.

What is he doing to me?

————————————————————————————

Hey guys. Pls do comment and vote. Do you like the story?? Do you feel like somethings off? Please let me know. Criticism openly welcomed.

Bye!!!