▪️Redemption▪️

IVY

Telling him felt amazing, but now, he knows the broken Ivy. To be honest, I was scared he would leave me. Because, I know he fell for the brave and fearless Ivy. I was extremely scared. I didn't want to lose him because of a stupid nightmare.

"Does this bother you?" I asked him. We were now cuddling in the bed.

"No why should it?" He asked.

"I am weak Lucifer. Not your strong Morning Star. I am just weak Ivy"

"No. That's not true. A nightmare after a horrifying experience when you were a kid, just a kid doesn't make you weak. I don't think it's the killing or your fear that bothers you. It's the guilt that gives you these nightmares."

"What do you mean?"

"What you are feeling is guilt. And, trust me I know that is the emotion you feel the most. Your dad told me how hard it was for you to let go of music just because your parents put you in it .Now, you're guilty because it was supposed to be you. You were supposed to get killed.  But Ivy got killed. That's why you hate her birthday?"

"Yeah, I guess."

He soon got up and asked me to follow him. We both walked down the hall before reaching a huge double door. He opened it and went in. I saw canvas paints and brushes everywhere. He somehow managed to keep it clean.

"Oil?"

"My favorite painting"

All over I could see oil paintings. He went into a small room attached to this room and got out a big canvas. He flipped it over for me to see.

It was a painting of me. Me with arrows. The first time he met me.

"Is this..?

"Yeah. From the first night I met you. You were unbelievably beautiful. I changed the eye colour recently" He said smiling wide.

I stared at the painting

"WooW. No one has drawn me before. Thank you so much" I said giving him a hug.

"Ivy was not your responsibility. You were 8 years old. That was fate." He said

We both sat down in the middle of the room and I starred at all the paintings. They all were spectacular. Mostly nature. I was still not over what just happened. I think h realized what I was feeling and looked at me and smiled before starting his story.

"When I was in Italy, I had two best friends. Dean and Chiara. Chiara lived in a small mansion near ours. Dean was my dad's Personal assistants son. We became really close and he joined the mafia too. Chiara on the other hand was clear and beautiful. Like her name. She fell in love with me. We casually hooked up, but I wasn't in love with her. But, with time, I think I would have fallen. Talia doesn't know anything about this. Chiara and I got into a big fight when I was 16. She wanted to have a relationship but I never wanted it. She didn't talk to me for a week and I was pissed. One day, she kept calling me. I was angry and didn't pick her calls. That night, I heard a knock on my door and opened to find her body in a plastic bag."

"Oh my god"

"Yeah. That destroyed me. That is why I became heartless and I am still extremely frightened because I put you in danger"

"What ? no"

"Ever second I spend with you is dangerous"

"I don't care"

"I know" He said planting a small kiss.

He got up again and got an envelope in Golden engravings and black.

"What is this?" I asked

"Invitation to the ball. Mafia ball" He said

"Damn those things are legit?" I asked

"Yup they are. We are going there to steal something"

"Wow, can I get my arrows?"

"Yeah" he said laughing

We both snuggled there and somehow ended up sleeping.

I woke up when the sun beamed through the huge windows. This room had amazing lighting. I kissed Lucifer when he fluttered his eyes open.

"We fell asleep here?" He asked with his rough sleepy voice

"Yeah"

"I am sorry baby. If I had known..."

"It's okay. I had an amazing sleep" I said giving him another kiss.

We both got up and did the morning business.

"what do you want for breakfast?"

"Anything is fine" I said smiling. We both went down and woke all of them up.

Talia and Dean appeared out of her room

"What the fuck are you doing with my sister Dean?" Lucifer asked. He was furious.

"I just helped her search for her bracelet. Relax dude" Dean said.

Lucifer didn't say anything but I saw Talia tense up.

We all sat down on the breakfast table which was set up on he backyard. I helped the cooks and Talia to set up the table.

"You and Dean had a good time?" I asked and she turned red.

"Okay, how did you find out"

"Psych is my elective" I said

"Don't tell Lucifer"

"I won't"

We all had all kinds of foods and I knew Cynthia and Morgan were happy. I don't usually let them eat all the junk. Someone needs to take care of them Morgan at least stays fit but Cynthia has no time.

We all had fun talking to each other when Dean took a slice of bun and threw it at Lucifer. He literally tore apart the house and rained havoc to catch that guy. His name suits him perfectly. We all helped cleaning up when Dean pulled me aside.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For not telling Lucifer and also for gving my best friend back"

"What?"

" It's been so long since we had fun like today you know. One incident tore him apart. That was what gave him the name Lucifer."

"Chiara?"

"Yeah"

"He turned upside down after meeting you. He smiles, he talks more and you don't know how much that means to me. So, thank you"

He gave me a huge hug,

"Guess Love Changes you for better. You made him better. You are his shot at redemption." He said before leaving.

Hey guys!!

Enjoy the chapter.

I want suggestions on the cast for LEANDRO LUCIFER DELUCA .Please leave suggestions in the comment box.

(Lucifer Is 20 Years old)

Thanks!!!