▪️Missed me?▪️

IVY

He dropped me at the college and sped off. I was shocked. What happened? Was he angry? Did he think this story was stupid? Or a lie? Did he think I was weak? Was he disgusted?

I thought about all this and stood at the same place for god knows how long. I felt a hand tap my shoulder. It was Jason. He was my friend from economic class.

"What happened?. Where's your boyfriend? "He asked.

"He.. I don't know " I said.

He sighed and gave me a small hug.

"Okay forget about him. We have class" he dragged me to our class as were already five minutes late.

I went to the class and sat in my usual place. I tried to listen to the professor but my thoughts kept going back to him.

I knew what she was teaching already as I usually study ahead. After the class was over, I tried to call Lucifer but he never picked up.

After all my classes were over, I waited for him at our usual spot. But he never came. He sometimes doesn't come to college but never fails to pick me up or drop me off.

I was so scared and confused. What was up with him? I took the bus home and immediately went to my room and closed the doors. There was only one thing that could take my mind off fo him.

I started taking out my notebooks and started making notes for my subjects. I sat there for a few hours doing this which helped me cool off. It was a bit late in the evening. I came out and Cynthia greeted me.

"Hey, why didn't you come out?"
She asked.

"I had some assignments to complete" I lied.

She knew something was off but didn't press me. This is what I loved about them. They never pressure me to talk. They know I will. But if I hide something, I am DEAD.

Now, I'm hiding a huge secret from them. If they find out, they will for sure disown me.

I sighed and open the fridge to drink my grape juice. I made my self something to eat and made some for them too.

I went and sat near them on the sofa while they were debating on which movie to watch.

"You are joining?" Asked Morgan.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Yayyyayyy" screamed Cynthia.

We debated for a while and decided to watch The Intern. I loved that movie.

"So where's your boyfriend?" Asked Morgan smirking.

"He is not my boyfriend and he had some personal stuff to do so he took the day off but dropped me in college" I said.

We watched the movie in silence when someone knocked on our door.

"I'm not moving" said Cynthia.

"Me neither" huffed Morgan.

I sighed and for up to unlock the door. When i did, I saw Lucifer standing in his leather jacket. He immediately hugged me so hard. I hugged him so tight he would've died.
But its LUCIFER so he didn't.

"Good thing I didn't open the door" said Morgan.

He smiled at me that dashing smile and squeezed me between his arms.

"Missed me?" He asked smirking.

"Cocky much?" I rolled my eyes.

He came in and nodded at Cynthia and Morgan.

I dragged him inside my room.

"Where did you go? Were you upset about the that I told you?" I asked

He looked at me as if I was the most stupid human alive.

"What are you blabbering. Of course not. I will never be irritated because of you. You don't realize it, but you have given me a reason to live. A reason to smile. A reason to be happy." He said kissing my forehead.

"You weren't di- disgusted either?" I ask scared as fuck. I didn't want to loose him too.

"No love. You are the most amazing thing that has happened to me. When you told me about it, I was just angered and... I'll tell you why I vanished. But not here. And I am extremely sorry for doing that. I was very angry and I cant control myself when I'm angry. But for now, you are the most genuine person and you  deserve so much. Don't worry" he said kissing my cheek very close to my lips.

"Come with me." He said

"Where?"

"I'll show you." He said.

Okay . I'll just wear some thing and be out. Can you wait outside?" I asked.

"I don't mind watching" he smirked.

I threw a pillow at him and he put his hands up and left the room. I threw on some warm clothes.

I came out and he said "you look cute love"

"Aweeeee" I heard Cynthia and Morgan gushing. I rolled my eye and told them I'm going out.

"Use protection 'love'" Cynthia mocked us.

I turned red and Lucifer just smiled.

We both went down and I searched for his car while he got on a bike.

"Hop on" he said.

I was a bit scared but got on anyway.

"I'll drive fast just hold on" he said.

I hugged him tight so that I don't fall and a truck doesn't run over me and I don't die.

He went through the streets so fast and I could feel the cool breeze hit my face.

I needed to talk to him about today and I hope I don't die before that.

He stopped and I got down to see the view. This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The cool breeze washed over my face and I relaxed. This was amazing.

The fact that I was with him made it all more lovley....

————————————————————————————

Please vote and comment.

Byee!!