▪️Nightmare▪️

LEANDRO

We all had a blast and I knew Ivy was happy. She even let us smash cake in her face. IN HER FACE. I laughed thinking about all the goofiness she is. I love her. I know one thing whatever happens, she has my heart and I know I will never get it back. Never.

We all watched a movie. Ivy got to pick as it was her birthday. She picked Silence of the lambs. She's a weird girl who has a thing for serial killer movies. But she's my weird girl. Everyone was ew-ed out after watching the movie, but she was smiling and I was happy.

I wanted to order some food that Ivy would like. We had pizza the last time she was here. I wanted to order her something nice. I knew she loved Italian. So I ordered Italian from this small scale restaurant I recently invested in. We all chatted for a while and ate our food. Ivy was so overwhelmed and told me that she would never be able to repay me for the book. But she never realized she gave me a family.

The girls started binge watching Vampire Diaries and I sat with them.  They all ended up sleeping and Ivy seemed to be in a very uncomfortable position, so I picked her up and laid her down on my bed. I had some financial errors to correct for the Kings Corporation. I really needed help and I was seriously considering asking Ivy for help. She is the best student in our class. I wanted to open the King Corporation again. I wanted to do my father and grandfather proud.

As I was working I suddenly heard a huge scream and I immediately knew it was from Ivy

I grabbed my gun and soon rushed towards her room and pointed the gun at the two figures standing near her bed.

"Hands up!" I screamed before switching on the light.

"The fuck Leo" Screamed Morgan.

"Why do you have a gun" Cynthia asked.

"Cause a lot of people want to kill me" I said

"Why was she screaming?" I asked them

"She's having one of her episodes doofus" Morgan said.

"What!" I asked.

"Nightmares" Cynthia screamed before trying to touch Ivy.

"Didn't you ask her to take her medicines?" Asked Morgan.

"I forgot" Answered Cynthia.

"NOOOOOOOOO" Ivy started screaming again.

"How do you wake her wake up" I asked.

"You can't". Even if you try. No one was ever able to calm her down. Her parents, us, Freddie or Derek."

I didn't know what to do, so I just got in the bed and held her in my arms. She immediately calmed down and snuggled up. I caressed her cheek before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Cynthia and Morgan looked at me as if I had beheaded their friend

"WooW" Said Morgan

"What happened guys?" I asked

"This has never happened before! She always screamed through the night" Said Cynthia

I just smiled at her.

"Oh you have to marry her, you have no choice." Said Cynthia"

"Gladly" I replied and they both stared at me. That's when I realized what just happened.

"Did I just say that?" I asked

"Yup you did" said Morgan.

"Amazing" I said. Ivy suddenly woke up and saw all of us in the room.

Morgan and Cynthia looked at her.

"Tell him Ivy. It's okay. Your scars make you strong, not weak." Cynthia said before leaving.

Morgan and Cynthia left the room. Ivy got up and sat on the chair.

"I am sorry for keeping this from you. This wasn't my best time and I hate this me."

"Hey, Love. It's okay." I couldn't pressurize her. Though I wanted to know.  It wasn't right.

"No, I have to. Just give me a minute." She said before taking a sip of water.

"I was 7 years old. I was the kid who threw tantrums and no one could control. My parents were extremely busy people who couldn't take care of me because of their careers. I didn't blame them though. My mom had started a jewelry line and she was busy and my dad was always travelling because of the Morning star Corporation. I used to go to school every day, Mr Andrew used to pick me up and get me home. Martha had my snacks ready" She was smiling through all this.

"Go on Baby"

"Then, I usually went to my neighbor's house. Mrs. Summers was mom's best friend in college. Mr.Summer was an employee in dad's office. They were kind people. I and Ivy were born on the same day."

"Ivy?" I asked

"Yeah, her name was Ivy too. We were both accidentally named the same name. We were practically twins. We were inseparable. We spent each and every day together. Her mom was my mom. She took care of me like her own. One day,.." her eyes welled up with tears. I reached out to hold her hand.

"We were both playing in her room. Her mom and dad went on a date. So, I had Mr Peter, one of our workers with s in her house. Peter got called and left us alone fore just few minutes. We both were hungry. We tried calling peter, but he didn't answer. So, Ivy went down to get some snacks. She never came back up. So, I went to check on her. She was lying in a pool of blood. I tried waking her up. I thought she was playing. Peter came after a few minutes and tried explaining it to me. I understood and apparently screamed loud like a banshee and passed out. It was later found out that it was the Camorras. They wanted to kill me. But, they thought Ivy was me and shot her instead. "

"I woke up in the hospital next day and had lost my ability to talk. It was because of the shock. My parents arrived that morning from a business trip. We tried all sorts of therapists. Nothing worked. Until I me Freddie. Freddie was here on a business trip with his mom. He realized I couldn't talk, but he didn't restrain himself from talking to me. He stayed for about a month in LA. His mom dropped him everyday at our house before going for work. She was the head of my dad's company in London. My parents saw that I appreciated his company. We had so much fun until one day, he made me talk. I talked."

"My parents were extremely happy. They even threw a party for him and offered to pay his college fee and went crazy. I think that's it. This is my silly story. I am sorry for hiding this. I just um...Didn't know how to...."

"Stop. Its okay. I am happy you opened up. I know how hard it is. I know you are secretive just like I am violent. It's a part of who you are. I am willing to wait. And, it not silly,"

I was so angry and ready to murder the Camorras. All of them. I will torture them to a point where they beg for death. They fall at me feet. Each and everyone of them are going to pay. But now, Ivy needed me. So I choose to stay.

But I couldn't understand why they wanted to kill her. I knew there was a piece of information missing. It couldn't be just because of the small problem her grandpa had with the Camorras. I was going to find out. I will.

Thank you for 1.1k views!!!

I love you all!!!!

Please do share this book and vote too!!

The character freddie is from my Best friends book you belong with me. Do give it a read y'all !!

Bye!!