▪️No Regrets▪️

LEANDRO
She crashed her lips onto mine and I was taken back by pure surprise. I never thought she would give in. I was completely on cloud nine. I guess she couldn't resist me.

I had to consider the fact that he was an absolute bloke and they went sex therapy. How did I know that? I listen into her phone calls. Rarely.

Kissing her made me feel happy and amazing. I was waiting for this, for six years. There was so much emotions packed inside that kiss. Passion, fire, hunger, anger, fear, love. We fought for dominance. That's what I loved about Ivy. She never gave in. She fought.

She soon realized what was going on and width drew from the kiss. I smirked seeing her face in total horror.

"Amore? What did you do? Couldn't resist me?" I said smirking.

"I- no- you" she stuttered. She didn't know what to do nd turned to leave. I grabbed her by her elbow and whispered. I saw her shiver.

"You enjoyed it? didnt you? You have no clue how hot I am" I said threw my teeth. I wasn't lying. She soon broke from my grip and ran. I laughed and left to my room, still shocked and hot from our make out.

IVY
I am going to kill him. The thing is, I didn't regret the kiss. I didn't even feel the guilt. In fact, all I felt was relief. I felt free. I felt happy.

The thing about our kiss was that we had some fire and passion. We fought for dominance. Ryan never kissed me like that. He was never passionate. Never. His kiss was more normal. Like he had to kiss me, not wanted to.

I was completely aroused and needed a cold shower. So I took one and changed into some good clothes so that Lucifer and I can leave as soon as we have lunch.

 So I took one and changed into some good clothes so that Lucifer and I can leave as soon as we have lunch

I went down to the kitchen to find Mrs Enrique happily cooking. I went and greeted her.

"Hello Mrs Enrique" I said

"Hello Ivy" she said giving me a brilliant smile.

"How was the massage?" She asked.

"Magical " I said.

"Hm. Where is Lucifer?"

"I- Lu-Lucifferser?" I blabbered.

"Oh god what did he do now? I swear to god I will kill that kid" I absolutely loved this women. She was so amazing. She had absolutely control over that idiot. He did mention that she used to babysit him. But, I didn't know they hired her back. Well, I was not in his life for 6 years. So I guess that answers the question.

"No. It was me. I kissed him" I admitted . I needed to tell someone. She was here and reliable.

"That bastard" she said.

"It was me." I laughed

"Well that fool would have triggered it? What did he do?"

"Flexed the ivy tattoo" i said.

"Please forgive him, Ivy. I need to teach him his manners" she said. I laughed before going to the living room.

When I entered the living room, I saw him sprawled on the couch. This couch was  correct for his size. Unlike the one in my apartment. I laughed about how he fell down and then the trip to the lake, him curing my insecurities and making love. I knew one thing, he loved me more than anyone possibly can even imagine.

I went in and tapped his shoulder. He seemed to be distracted because he was kinda startled. He was usually very aware. Especially with me. He would literally sniff me.

"What's going on in that idiotic brain of yours? How to seduce Ivy pt 2?" I asked.

"I succeeded once darling. Without a plan. Its easy." He said smirking. I just rolled my eyes.

"What's troubling you?"

"I need to buy a gift for the wedding. I have one for Dean. But not for Talia" he said.

"What did you get for dean?"

"Remember that limited edition suit? Dolce and Gabbana?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I was able to get it"

"Damn"

"Yeah. Any ideas for Talia?"

"I will gave you one. But first, have you painted her before?"

"No? Why would I?"

"Cause she is your sister and you love her?" I said annoyed. He can be so stupid sometimes.

"Oh okay. But what are you saying?"

"Paint their first dance" I said. He looked a bit confused.

"Hey. Your ass is an emotionless whack. You probably think its stupid, but she will love it" I said

"Okay. Ill think about it. What did you got for them?"

"Well, its long story. Remember when you left me for three months? Well, I am sure you do. So, to cheer me up, Talia took me on shopping sprees. One one such spree, we went to this antique shop which had this beautiful bracelet. Talia wanted it. But, it was already ordered and paid for. She whined about it for days. I felt bad and asked my mom for help. As she is one of the best jewelry designer, she was able to get it. And I have it" I said.

"Damn! Dean?"

"Remember him always going on and on about that Tom ford customs. Well, Tom Ford is my dad's friend. So, he was able to get that"

"He's going to love you" he said laughing. We just continued talking random things. This us what I loved. We could talk hours without actually saying anything.

We were soon called for lunch. We ate as fast as we could and left to that fancy cutlery place. Ryan called me as if on cue.

"Hey baby" I said. I could feel Leo tense up.

"Hey" he said

"You have forgiven me right?" He asked. I still haven't. But he was becoming sweeter and considerate. I didn't want to ruin it. So I went with it. I wanted to torture Lucifer for seducing me today.

"Babe, when I get home, we will fix wedding date?" I said inside the phone. Lucifer was loosing it. I could sense it.

I was just playing with him. But he didn't need to know that. I wasn't ready for marriage yet.

Lucifer was awfully quiet the entire time. I realized I overdid it. But didn't risk talking to him. I was a bit scared. We somehow finalized the cutlery with Cynthia's insights and went home tired as hell from all the standing and roaming around. Lucifer didn't come for dinner and when I asked Talia, she said he sometime skips dinner.

I went straight to bed after dinner. When I got into my night clothes, I heard glass shattering noise.

Now, what?

——————————————————
Enjoy!!