▪️Last▪️

LEANDRO

I wanted to look good. I spent sometime picking out an outfit. I wore a red satin shirt and tight black pants with formal shoes.

I checked myself in the mirror. I was going to tell her tonight. After everyone leaves, She will go to her room. I will go too. I will explain everything. I will at least try. If she forgives me, all is well. If she doesn't, I at least tried. But I know one thing, I need her. I can't live without her. Forgiveness reminded me of one quote,

"No matter how much you love someone-the capacity of that love is meaningless if it outweighs your capacity to forgive."

This was from the book All your perfects. Ivy and I read this book together. This was the first book we read together.

I went down from the room. I had booked the entire hotel for the night. I didn't want anyone else here. I want my sister to enjoy this day.

As I came out of the elevator I saw an awestruck Ivy standing at the entrance staring at the lights and wiping away tears. I soon rushed to stand beside her. She was wearing a beautiful dress that just made me weak in the knee.

 She was wearing a beautiful dress that just made me weak in the knee

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said managing a smile.

I wanted to ask her what was wrong. I know this wasn't happy tears. Her eyes were dull. She had the eyes that could light up anything. Her eyes lit up my entire world.

But, I know I can't ask as I lost the right to the second I left her. I put my hands around her shoulder felt her shiver.

We both found a table and sat down. A guy came around with drinks. We both took one.

"So, how's the Morningstar corporation?" I asked

"Its going exceptionally well. My dad works very hard" she said proudly.

"That's nice. You taking over it?" I asked.

"Hopefully."

"Why? Your sister is a competition?"

"Oh no. She is taking over mamas company. She studied Jewellery designing" she said happily.

"Than why?"

"Well, dad wants me to earn it" she said

"By working at the Smiths?" I asked confused.

"I need working experience to work at my dads"